Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
Do I needa revisit all the rooms? Sounds like a pain
Sadly yes, i think an ideal run from scratch to get all endings if 4 playthroughs, but required you reload twice to get two extra endings where choices split. So lots of repeating same thing over and over to ensure you have everything to unlock the end.

Jun 30, 2021
I give up, could anyone just send a screen capture of the final ending? Just from where you play the music box. The other endings were all horrible and it's really bothering me that there's no "good" ending in the endings I've found. Would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Nineonenine

Sneakyass

Jun 16, 2018
I give up, could anyone just send a screen capture of the final ending? Just from where you play the music box. The other endings were all horrible and it's really bothering me that there's no "good" ending in the endings I've found. Would greatly appreciate it.
Try pasting over this file (backit up first) in the Data folder and see if that allows your key to work.
This is the log file of what you've accessed throughout the game, it should be a complete file but i found i had to re-read everything again before the musicbox to make sure it triggered.

Reactions: f9account
Jun 30, 2021
Try pasting over this file (backit up first) in the Data folder and see if that allows your key to work.
This is the log file of what you've accessed throughout the game, it should be a complete file but i found i had to re-read everything again before the musicbox to make sure it triggered.
Question, did you have every room explored first? Since I have a few rooms that weren't necessary to the run that I didn't check yet

Edit: I have been an absolute buffoon, forgive my complete idiocy, I missed a cutscene ._.

Edit 2: Did finding out Alita (or whatever her name was) was the tentacle thing in the ceiling trigger a cutscene? Cuz I never got that cutscene and I didn't get that intelligence until I used ur file

Edit 3: I got it to work
Thank you so much

Edit 4: Apparently the issue was that I investigated the music box instead of going into my inventory and using it from there

Edit 5: Once again, thank you so much Sneakyass

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Hey, I got the Final Call, Victoria Talent and the All alone ending, how do i get the last two?
How the hell did you got victoria talent without the other two?
(Ps. The VT ending really freaked me out. For lots of reasons....)

Hey, I got the Final Call, Victoria Talent and the All alone ending, how do i get the last two?
Thats strange. I remeber you can only choose to abandon the blue hair girl at the first time to let her get fucked by the monster and just go to the cargo. And that is the first ending.

https://f95zone.to/threads/primeval-planet-angimanation-v1-3-0-dr-linch.57665/post-3909896
Better watch this and figure out. It is too long to explain

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
is there any cheat for this game or a way to hack the life in cheat engine?
Yes, there is and it's not that hard if I remember correctly.
All values of interest are 4 bytes. Values for health and other "bars/statuses" are in a rather high range (like 12345678 and such) so you will have to do a little search from unknown value. Best way to do that for the first time (to figure out the actual value range) is to move to the gas room and "touch" gas to safely lower your health for search purposes. Should narrow things down in 5 searches.

Reactions: --omid--

cqxk

Jun 15, 2022
the game sucks dude, playing the same thing 5 times? Tedious, the only reason I finished the game was to see a "good" ending. The last ending wasn't even that good of a happy ending
The action of this game is very rigid, the fighting is not ideal, and the story line is not perfect, but the plot setting is still good.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The action of this game is very rigid, the fighting is not ideal, and the story line is not perfect, but the plot setting is still good.
This game is dev's first attempt of H-game. All I can say is that he is well aware of the issues and tries to learn from this lesson to continue the story in the future. Since it was not patreon-funded at any point, I personally don't mind it being a sort of an experiment.

(btw, if anyone has any sensible input, I'll gladly forward it directly :) )

Jun 30, 2021
The plot's cool, but I feel cheated out of a "happy ever after" ending from how bad the protagonist got screwed (literally and mentally) in the first 3. The 4th made it seem like the 5th would be a great ending but its just kinda, meh.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Like me a hard game but god damn I prefer Vosmug's work for the less darkness and resource distribution. Well I guess I did choose hard but I did not expect a bloodclot to blind me visually or the lack of melee.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes