GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
So I'm playing for the first time and right now I'm at the "arms accident".. It's a bit underwhelming to adapt this urban legend but overall I like this game.

The Art style is dope. Really like games like this.

But why have the animations such a difference in quality? Sometimes smooth, detailed and sometimes kinda robotic.

Oh and the music is smooth as well. Games should get more into Lo-fi's like this. Mostly in other games you have annoying noises and they call it music.
Anyway, great game so far.

Reactions: Kinky-Girl

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yo sorry for spamming but does the dev hate asses? Haven't seen the backside for only once. Game is kinda one dimensional...

Kinky-Girl

Aug 9, 2022
Don't worry, you're gonna get some ass at some point. Not a lot but the scenes are... memorable :devilish:

Last edited:

MithunM177

Mar 14, 2022
I have completed version v0.8
I loved it. But when i entered the gallery, i saw 3 scene were missing. I don't know what i missed. Does anyone have the full gallery unlocked? I really need to see all the scene, please help me!!

MrHHH

Jan 5, 2018
So I'm playing for the first time and right now I'm at the "arms accident".. It's a bit underwhelming to adapt this urban legend but overall I like this game.

The Art style is dope. Really like games like this.

But why have the animations such a difference in quality? Sometimes smooth, detailed and sometimes kinda robotic.

Oh and the music is smooth as well. Games should get more into Lo-fi's like this. Mostly in other games you have annoying noises and they call it music.
Anyway, great game so far.
Because he didn't have the money for awesome art and animation right at the beginning. As people BOUGHT this game, he could afford good art and animation.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I have completed version v0.8
I loved it. But when i entered the gallery, i saw 3 scene were missing. I don't know what i missed. Does anyone have the full gallery unlocked? I really need to see all the scene, please help me!!
Probably with the doctor you did not choose.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I choose the doctor on the left, she was prettier
You can save before choosing one, then see the scene on one, then reload the one with the choices then choose the other one,
The last choice you made is what would matter on your later scenes so you can do the same thing if you get a scene with the doctor again.

Also man, performing a Cunnilingus while buried in the sand. That's actually pretty dangerous and a literal hell of an experience since breathing would be harder than normal.

Sockblue56

Jan 18, 2023
Is there an older version of the game with the original art? I preferred that style tbh. Does anyone know the latest version that had the old style. 1.38?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes