Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Reading is a fundamental, before you decide to white-knight you should take a moment to examine your own feelings. Maybe you are just hyper-sensitive? Neither 89, nor myself said anything that would be classified as hate-filled. Now, if all everyone ever did was shower praise, it would be a stupid echo chamber and no new thoughts or ideas would ever be exchanged. This is why Hillary lost.

Loved AZL too, thought Nergal, (if that isn't you) made a terrible decision when he started working on Urban Demons. That game killed his creative drive imo. Anyway, I like what you got thus far, but writing needs some work for sure. As it stands there is no build up or even a plot device cheat, (mind control, magic powers, hypnosis... etc). What I got from the story is: MC is a loser virgin and then one day he isn't. Key detail missing is why? I'm sure it could make an excellent game either way if nothing changes just with the art alone. Maybe take a look at Hreinn games and see what they got going on. It's not just Nomo's great art, there is some pretty solid writing and ideas flowing too.
Incorrect. Hillary lost because she was Hillary. I mean you could have ran a literal potato against trump & we now would have had potus spud. All they would have to do to get the nomination on lock is make their slogan "Hey, at least I'm not Hillary Clinton". XD

Reactions: thatnerd

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Incorrect. Hillary lost because she was Hillary. I mean you could have ran a literal potato against trump & we now would have had potus spud. All they would have to do to get the nomination on lock is make their slogan "Hey, at least I'm not Hillary Clinton". XD
Hillary Clinton is the modern day aaron burr.

Reactions: thatnerd

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
the game was abandoned ? I downloaded version 1.38 and did not have much ... only a naomi handjob and some scenes with naked sisters and mother.

Dec 6, 2017
the game was abandoned ? I downloaded version 1.38 and did not have much ... only a naomi handjob and some scenes with naked sisters and mother.
It just got announced for a return so the game is getting continued. But no Naomi has more scenes, like at least 4 scenes. You're supposed to get one scene per day so you have to go sleep for more scenes when you come over to her. You can impregnate her if you want to which is creampie or shoot out. Story wise, she wants you to knock her up and doesn't want you around after she has the kid. Either option you pick is you get caught by your mom visiting you what you been doing and you get injured in the process. That's all there is.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...please, provide also a correction for all the typos in the game (for example "no gaems lol" when you're pointing at the console in the MC's room)...

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes