U

User_257412

I am not sure if mentioning other websites are forbidden here, but Incestgames listed really close looking in style of art and cover game called Savior Quest. I assume it's one of fans knockoff from Prince of Suburbia since original developer hadn't posted anything or mentioned somewhere about it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's probably because the game you mentioned is created by the artist that's also responsible for the art in this game.
So not really fan made knock off... dunno how you would actually call this

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
I am not sure if mentioning other websites are forbidden here, but Incestgames listed really close looking in style of art and cover game called Savior Quest. I assume it's one of fans knockoff from Prince of Suburbia since original developer hadn't posted anything or mentioned somewhere about it.
...that's simply because the the creators of those two games ("Prince Of Suburbia" and "Savior Quest") asked the same artist (ScarlettAnn, in this case) to take care of the graphics. So no wonder if they looks so similar in terms of CG, but surely they're not a spin-off of one another...

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
MODS CHange FRom On Hold Since The Game is back into active Mode And Its No Longer The Omega But Serrated Now

hers a copy and past from the patreon team listing
Development Team:
Serrated - Story, Dialogue, and Game Design/Direction
polisummer - Lead Programmer
ScarlettAnn - Lead Artist
FlynnFlann - UI/UX Artist
Josselyn Stark - Lead Editor
StickJump - Lead Animator

Copy And Past about Name Change

TheOmega and I have decided that we want to get this game out to you guys a little sooner than later. So we are going to launch a shorter version called 0.25 instead of deeming it 0.3. This way you guys get something to show for all of your donations!
I went back to previous posts and changed as many references that I typed from 0.3 to 0.25. Hopefully that helps sort out any confusion in case anyone goes back and re-reads the past posts. I changed the titles that had 0.3 in them too. So now you guys know, it will be officially labeled V0.25

The hope is to have version 0.25 out by Mid-September. ALSO...I heard a little rumor that some people said that once we get to V.1.0 the game is done. If you're one of the people who said this, stop being an idiot! This isn't true! There is no set number for the final version. We're just using numbers to keep track of which versions are which! Duh!

Reactions: itsyeboii
U

User_257412

...that's simply because the the creators of those two games ("Prince Of Suburbia" and "Savior Quest") asked the same artist (ScarlettAnn, in this case) to take care of the graphics. So no wonder if they looks so similar in terms of CG, but surely they're not a spin-off of one another...
Ah, makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
stickjump as animator? i can see where this gonna go... but we gonna miss sijix

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you for not giving up on us RideTheLightning. We are still waiting on some illustrations but we are getting closer! We are probably going to do shorter and smaller updates after this upcoming one.
Glad to see you coming back with that spirit! :eazyHype:

I remember when you last put the project on hold, we were just getting started with the mom route... I heartily hope you are still considering going with it :happyblush

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@miek Man now that it's getting closer I'm getting more and more excited for the update! Are you able to give us a rough idea of when it will be out? Ball park it for us dude, I'm hoping it's before Christmas lol. I know it's hard to give a date due to the situation with the artist so I'm not pressuring an answer out of you, I'm just looking for an estimation, even a guesstimate would suffice.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
As you said, we are hesitant to give even a guesstimate of when the update will come out. However, I believe an estimate of before Christmas as being the more likely scenario!

That being said, I want everyone to temper their expectations as far as story development goes. We have had limited amounts of illustrations coming our way since ScarlettAnn is only working for us infrequently given her other projects that are taking priority. But, we are balancing that out by having SJ create animations for us while we wait for new illustrations. I suggest you peep into the sister's room again once or twice when the new version comes out ;).
Cheers bro, I appreciate the reply and the added info. Don't worry about the expectations to much man, the majority of us here are adults and know the situation. I think the majority of us here will just be glad to have it back.

I know this will likely be rather controversial, but have you given any thought about using another artist? I know it would be quite a bit of work to replace what's already there but I fear that the situation with ScarlettAnn could potentially hinder the progress in future or possibly even restrict the growth as game developers.

Mrgamer007

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone!
I have played this game but I don't know which version (current or previous)? The one I played ends where mc tries to fuck the neighbor and his mom comes into the neighbor's house, catches them red handed and the end of the game.
So tell me whether this version is the one I played or not.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Hi everyone!
I have played this game but I don't know which version (current or previous)? The one I played ends where mc tries to fuck the neighbor and his mom comes into the neighbor's house, catches them red handed and the end of the game.
So tell me whether this version is the one I played or not.
Yes, this (0.2) is that version. You are up-to-date.

Reactions: Mrgamer007

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Game Update: Scarlett is MIA.
Like the post says, she is missing in action. I have been trying to contact her for weeks now, and no response. I heard that she could be sick, but if you guys are wondering why there has been no update; that's the reason. The sad thing is we only have 3 or 4 pics left to wrap up this update...but with no artist, there is nothing we can do.

ScarlettAnn has posted to her patreon as recently on the 17th so

Oct 24, 2017
Unfortunately we are still waiting for a response/illustrations from Scarlett. I am going to guess she has a backlog of things to do and we are low on the priority list since it is a very part-time thing for her.
Thank you for the update. If that's the case, then I think you guys should start this project from scratch in 3D after the next update. As much as I like Scarlett's artwork, she doesn't seem that dependable. I know she's working on individual artwork on top of two other games at the moment.

I think this project has some potential, though relying on a 2D artist is too difficult. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Still looking forward to the next update!

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for the update. If that's the case, then I think you guys should start this project from scratch in 3D after the next update. As much as I like Scarlett's artwork, she doesn't seem that dependable. I know she's working on individual artwork on top of two other games at the moment.

I think this project has some potential, though relying on a 2D artist is too difficult. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Still looking forward to the next update!
Agree. Time to move on with different art, starting from scratch (unfortunately). As much as I enjoyed what I played, she's just screwing you guys over from what you've said. Seems like an incredibly immature person.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes