KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Cousin legit has the best ratio in the game. Which is funny cause she "flat" as far as the games art is concerned. The bitch sister gf, which in this games might as well be a job description, would be a good high end, with the mom as absolute limit... but with this artist you kinda have to imaging smaller boobs. And it is ok in most animations. But it kinda got worse, that's true.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I mean, this is very appealing. I wish it wasn't "step-" siblings, though.
i wish they are his landlord & roomates tho :KEK:
I'm hoping there are bigger boobs in the future, either from the existing characters or new ones...
as a man, im happy seeing big tits as much as happy seeing medium, small or flat asian tits. but for them? the bigger the size, the more pain they will gain. and specially this game, lack of boobs variety. so, im still expecting a rewrite on their sizes.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Cousin legit has the best ratio in the game. Which is funny cause she "flat" as far as the games art is concerned. The bitch sister gf, which in this games might as well be a job description, would be a good high end, with the mom as absolute limit... but with this artist you kinda have to imaging smaller boobs. And it is ok in most animations. But it kinda got worse, that's true.
her flat is overshadowed with oversized titsssss :p

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm, I downloaded from the first post yesterday and the version finishes after the mc seemingly breaking both of his arms, the aunt/cousin never showed up.
Did I got an older version?

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm, I downloaded from the first post yesterday and the version finishes after the mc seemingly breaking both of his arms, the aunt/cousin never showed up.
Did I got an older version?
No, as stated in the info. This is a rewrite and is 1/3 done, the contiune of 0.6 will be released mid February-ish.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
OK... I have to ask: Why does the game have a separate Voice-Channel (with its own useless Volumeslider), if the moaning is just played in the Music-Channel?

Reactions: F9Zoney

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
OK... I have to ask: Why does the game have a separate Voice-Channel (with its own useless Volumeslider), if the moaning is just played in the Music-Channel?
Bad audio asset assignment. Since it is a new thing in the game the dev should be able to fix it easily if they are informed they made a mistake.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yep. It's known and will be rectified in the full V0.6 release.
Care to tell me about the re-write... did you remove any sex scenes? did you change any of the content that was in the game, or just tone better those sex scenes to show more build up.
I'm asking about this because some devs have the wrong idea and think turning a game blueballs is more character build up and that is totally wrong in my opinion...
for me character build up is characters showing more grown, more maturity, more fondness of the mc as time pass, more emotions and feelings as their relationship turns more serious etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: sid60 and rafahli

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Partial-Rewrite
This partial-release is about 1/3 through all of the game's content
I have couple questions about this ''Partial-Rewrite''

1- We should play or wait? I mean its ended or you guys gonna rewrite other 2/3 aswell?
2- We gonna need start from begining again and play again whole 1/3 part of game? If we dont do that we gonna get any bug in saves etc?
3- Removed scenes are sex scenes or story parts?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Honestly i'm glad i keep my Prince of Suburbia folders intact due i love scarlettann's art, i love that one dude that animates them and of course to see game version differences between current and previous update!

Best of lucks on how this will develop on matter of plot and the good old guy gets a harem of girls ready to have fun at any date and anytime :D specially since the aunt and cousin are interesting to see to get a long at while didn't like much but not hate the fact that MC gets to be used to get pregnant that lady for her selfish purposes but yet its one of those situations when you feel or want to give MC the choice of skip that scene like:

Decide to ignore her wishes and quickly put a condom on and try to lie to her about it.

Don't wear condom and fullfill her wish

other than that i never complain of things like this as long is NTR free xD

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes