JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i like the art but female domination and blackmail scares me
is the mc the one getting blackmailed/dominated?

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
This one is pretty good, but I'm worried about NTR. You see near the end of the most recent update you get to sleep with Heather because your sister goes to a party with a bunch of guys. That seems to imply that she's letting herself get used at the party by a bunch of dudes and not to kink shame, but that's just gross to me. I kinda lost interest in her after that. And personally I love it, but there's some impregnation going on where the protagonist has sex with Naomi bareback. I like it, but I do get that some wouldn't want it. Really I'm just worried about the potential unchoosable ntr with the sister having potentially slept with with some random guys.

Reactions: EJW

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
That's a fair point and easy to take out and/or provide alternate script for that specific piece of the story for those who don't want that in the game. That being said, there will never be any other dudes but the MC visible in the game, just so we're clear.
That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to the next update.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:HideThePain: Partial rewrite

- Some content removed due to story incoherent
- previously implemented animation gallery removed

I wonder what else they removed as well, few cups off everyone cause everyone hates giga tiddies?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020

I wonder what else they removed as well, few cups off everyone cause everyone hates giga tiddies?
weird isn't it, i rarely see this kind of hate towards scarlettann signature giga tiddies in all games using her art. and some people even complained about both the tiddies and the story, then what are you looking for in this game just search for other games that you like.

Reactions: TheorPhys

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
weird isn't, i rarely see this kind of hate towards scarlettann signature giga tiddies in all games using her art. and some people even complained about both the tiddies and the story then what are you looking for in this
im sorry but is my sarcasm isnt showing? I like huge tattas, but removing gallery kinda evolving backward imo.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

goodkingmogglemog

Jul 2, 2020
I am getting an issue when interacting with the table it resets interactions/dialog to the moment where you need go looking for heather at naomi's house for the first time also on android if helps

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1) It has not ended, we will release V0.6 late February ideally, possibly March depending upon art assets. V0.6 will have most of the previous content and new content (the new content will be mom + mc focused).

2) You will need to start from the beginning again. Saves from the old game will not work.

3) The main plot is staying mostly the same but with an overhauled script. The character development/personalities are more fleshed out/planned to be. It'll basically be the same thing but a better read and some new content sprinkled in before getting to the new mom scenes once we release V0.6. I plan on putting the removed scenes/sex scenes in the gallery so players can go back and view them if they want. They just won't be mandatory in the game/story itself.

Your "safest" option is to wait to play until V0.6 drops so you get all the scenes and new ones on the end of the update. However, if you want to see two new and really good animations now, then play the partial-rewrite.
This is exactly what I talked about in my other post, I guess then you are one of those devs that have the wrong idea that fewer sex scenes equal to more "build-up", hell no, build-up is making a relationship grown from just sex or mutual like to love, to affection, to have feelings for each other, removing those sex scenes won't help the script and on the contrary, it will only make the game worse and more blueballs, the worst decision you guys ever made. :FacePalm:

You can edit the text of those sex scenes and show how the girls love and affection change for the mc as time pass and you will get that "build-up"... just plain deleting them and turning the game into a blueballs simulator won't change anything and will just turn this game worse, not better.

I really don't get what kind of writer think less sexual content equals to more "build up"... if by build up they mean blue balls that is correct, if by build up they mean more grown, maturity in a relationship they really did fail big time in this re-write.

That's a fair point and easy to take out and/or provide alternate script for that specific piece of the story for those who don't want that in the game. That being said, there will never be any other dudes but the MC visible in the game, just so we're clear.
And what exactly you mean by this, if this still happens even if the mc or the player doesn't see it but the Li fuck other dudes it will still be considered as such content... you should be more clear about this because the way you have replied is very open to an "it may happen but you don't see it" type of scenary.

Last edited:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I was waiting for quite some time just to get a notification that some content was removed...
Time to wait until 2023 then, but at least I trust on this game since they never gave up so, time to wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirnation

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately.
There's just so many patreon based games that went the so called 'rework' or 'remake' direction even though the game is not even halfway done. Big red flag right there.
very true, like why don't keep on going with the current planned content that focuses on story development plot and all of that rather than put the ''we must do a rework on this, this and this because whatever shenanigan's behind it''? why not just let go of the multi-task button for a moment and be more conservative on doing the proper game changes lol
Man its a gut punch the fact that a cool artist like scarlett its on this but! at what cost?!

Again i never complain of the art because its scarlett motherfreakingANN. but this game still in WIP so as long there's possibility of seeing the removed in full display in a near future then that's fine. but if content gets removed during continuous development ¿doesn't that kills off the mood to see what the current version of the game its holding during the rest of the WHOLE development?

I hope they rewrite and rework only the story content and whatever, but if that involves removing scenes then is not a wise choice for newcomers to want to see every single piece of main and cutscenes in the game!

TheOmega one a bit of totally related and unrelated question from your game artist its cool if there's no possibility of no response ¿do she considered to ever livestream art on NSFW pages? picarto or pixiv etc etc?

le quick edit; What is the potential amount of threesome scenes to be probably seen not only with family but with maybe an example of police officer + hospital doctor or whatever other females your team have in progress?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
1) It has not ended, we will release V0.6 late February ideally, possibly March depending upon art assets. V0.6 will have most of the previous content and new content (the new content will be mom + mc focused).

2) You will need to start from the beginning again. Saves from the old game will not work.

3) The main plot is staying mostly the same but with an overhauled script. The character development/personalities are more fleshed out/planned to be. It'll basically be the same thing but a better read and some new content sprinkled in before getting to the new mom scenes once we release V0.6. I plan on putting the removed scenes/sex scenes in the gallery so players can go back and view them if they want. They just won't be mandatory in the game/story itself.

Your "safest" option is to wait to play until V0.6 drops so you get all the scenes and new ones on the end of the update. However, if you want to see two new and really good animations now, then play the partial-rewrite.
So you guys gonna rewirite other 2/3 with 0.6 and that rewirite gonna end with that update? Ok then im waiting.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes