RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Trenlx and Fok.rt

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's a fair point and easy to take out and/or provide alternate script for that specific piece of the story for those who don't want that in the game. That being said, there will never be any other dudes but the MC visible in the game, just so we're clear.
And what exactly you mean by this, if this still happens even if the mc or the player doesn't see it but the Li fuck other dudes it will still be considered as such content... you should be more clear about this because the way you have replied is very open to an "it may happen but you don't see it" type of scenary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still waiting for you to reply to this, because if that will be a thing I should remove this game from my list TheOmega

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Ideally the latter end of March assuming we get the remaining art assets we need.
Hey TheOmega I like your rewrite, at least in this new one Naomi is still with us and not leaving.
Question shouldnt aunty and heather and cousin start lactating too since they 3 also consumed MC's sperm?

ps: the only negative so far is cousin being so petite and flat, hope now with MC's sperm effect boost her body growth and breast develops like her own mom, but thats just my preference for Big Boobs :D

anyway keep up the good work

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

myself

Sep 21, 2017
If you want to unlock the entire gallery, you will need to replay from the beginning. If you don't care about that, then you probably don't need to.

The rewrite is now complete as far as the script is concerned.

I don't remember what was said in the old script. There is no mention of virginity or otherwise in the current script, but the animated scene you are referring to does still exist in the game. I believe you are able to go to bed and avoid the scene if you don't want to see it though, after it prompts you to check out the sounds.

Thank you for the kind words. You'll have to tune in to the coming updates to see what is happening with the aunt and cousin. We'll be seeing less of Naomi and Heather in the future updates (at least for the next few versions). You will eventually see what is coming for Naomi and Heather too ;). The cousin being with considerably smaller breasts was to give some variety to the cast but we are not ruling out a little bit of breast expansion which happens naturally when women lactate, regardless of the side effects of other things that are happening.
I hope in the end we will see the entire female cast in a preggy lactating orgy with MC :D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wait until V0.6 as the line will have been edited to remove mention of that - there will be no alternate scripts. Regardless, it's not part of the story, so you can expect that there will not be mention of her banging anyone except who she currently does in the game.
But just to be clear, no other male except the mc will bang the girls, right?
cause the way you always reply is "you won't see them fucking other dudes" or like now, "there will not be mention of her banging anyone"...

My problem with this is that the way you always replied leaves it open to interpretation, like she is banging other dudes but you just don't see it or won't get a mention about it now... perhaps I'm reading too much into your post and there is a language barrier but after many devs avoid replying in a 100% clear reply it always bother me because it feels like they try to avoid being honest :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: drooopy

myself

Sep 21, 2017
so the future patch will be focused on aunt and cousin? I was gonna be interested on Mom and Sister drama :D, specially on how sister will interact with MC now that she calmed down and realizes the cock she adores was attached to the brother she despises gonna love to see her lust vs hate inner dialogue turns her into a giant Tsundere :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Oh, no. I'm just saying you'll hear more about changes with the aunt and cousin in future updates. The next update is focused mostly on the mom, some sister, some aunt, some cousin, cousin friend, and mom's boss.
niiice love to see how mom is gonna try to fight her already lost battle to protect her "baby" boy against a host of ever growing number of ever growing horniness gals. :D

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF
Aug 30, 2021
I don't understand. This game was already finished, but now it's being reworked. Wouldn't it be better to work on another game instead?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes