broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Nice game, played version 0.55 (before the rewrite):
-sexy characters which seem hand drawn (2D)
-a good story which seems to pick up speed after the first few days
-the incest themes are well developed, we have a warm and desirable mother and a bitchy sister (less developed)
The version 0.55 starts slower, then the sex events pick up pace after the MC bangs the neighbor (Naomi) and it ends on a nice cliffhanger.
Currently the story is being rewritten to "flesh out" the characters.
Let's see how that goes.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Hmm that was good. Few scenes here and there and they're animated good enough.

Definitely needs to be more gameplay engaging though, I feel like you're only given 2 choices and one is either you're shown a scene and still moves to to the other choice while the other skips that special scene altogether and that's it.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
View attachment 1619507
Prince of Suburbia (C)'s friend FINAL poll
Dear Patrons and fans, please use this image ( ) as the reference for the poll which is $10 patrons and up ( in the post below to decide who the new friend should be and/or provide body attribute suggestions for the woman you would like to see in the game as the last character to be introduced.

Girl A and D had the most votes from the first poll and advanced to this final poll along with two Patron suggested characters.

As a note, the concept suggestion provided -- Girl C would have light/hot pink hair.

Poll will end Sunday, Jan 30th at 11:59PM CST
Good to see people still praise the power of huuuge boobies.
(D is my personal choice)

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Why are there videos of some advanced version of this game? I've seen some gameplay with extra footage that I didn't see in the game I downloaded.

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
Why are there videos of some advanced version of this game? I've seen some gameplay with extra footage that I didn't see in the game I downloaded.
it's the old version and the one you just downloaded is the rewritten version

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes