Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks! Which character is the first?

Having the MC be a willing actor in impregnation sex along with the woman is what makes it hot imo.
If I tell you now you won't have the motivation to find out, do it for the creators, as least for Scarlett.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the rewritten version.

About the characters:
The sister is a bitch,
Naomi is a a slut,
Heather is a manipulative bitch, AND a slut (special combo),
The mother is a fragile idiot,
The aunt is a slut.
I won't be surpised if, next time, we see the cousin being a camgirl or something like that.

The mom is like: "if there is side effect, I'm not hurting anyone but myself, right?"
Right, but you have two children, maybe it's not a good idea to test that thing on yourself, fucking idiot.
Well, I said that, but the MC took that thing too, and he didn't even know what it is, it's far worse!!

Naomi slept with MC's dad, so we fall again in that kind of story where you'll fuck your father's affair sluts.

Of course, the legendary "What am I thinking, she is my sister" thing. I really wonder if devs win extra money when they are writting that kind of sentence you see in every incest game.

When the MC is going totally naked at Naomi-slut's house, why he still can wear clothes when the mom caught them ?

You can't skip the new animations, you have to see them until they finished (or you need to activate the option "unseen text" in preferences, and it works, fortunately)

When the aunt is spying on Catherine who's giving breast milk to the MC, she's like: "Maybe we can have a threesome". Woooaw, slow down, babe! That was fast, even for me. You didn't even had sex with the MC yet, nor the mom.

But the most unbearable thing was obviously the MC.
Being able to see other characters' thought is not always a good thing, because when they make plans, and when you see the MC falls in them, you can't help but thinking he's an idiot.
Other characters know, you know, but the MC doesn't know, and as the MC is only thinking about fucking girls and nothing else, all you can do is watching him being traped.
Also, I'm not saying the MC needs to be a badass, but seriously, when his sister is trashing him, he's just like "Yeah, okay sis, I won't get in your way".
Grow some balls, dude! Even your face is like a puppy who's screaming: "Don't hurt me, pleeeaaaaase!"
And speaking of the sister, why, in games, the big sis is always a bitch who is going to party with guys and all and consider her brother and mother like shits? I don't remember a game where the big sis is a gentle one who cares about her brother.

I thought that rewritten version was about the plot and the characters build, but as far as I remember the old version, it's totally the same.
What was the rewrite about?
And now I'm thinking about it, what is the plot? The mom who takes a dangerous pill and the MC takes it too for no reason and that's all?
For what purpose these pills are made for, again?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
If I tell you now you won't have the motivation to find out, do it for the creators, as least for Scarlett.
But I won't be able to appreciate the romantic buildup to the MC trying to impregnate the LI while the LI eggs him on. :(

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
Will you tell me step by step how you got to this point please? This is very early in the game.

To double check, did you load a save from the partial rewrite (previous version) or did you start from scratch?

Lastly, what OS are you playing on? PC? Android?
Im stuck like this should i just restart android

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The mc needs to put his foot down with these ladies and tell them he can and will fuck them all, no need for jealousy or fighting...although it might be hard to do when he looks like Ross Geller from Friends. :LOL:

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have lost count on the number of restarts for this game. o_O seriously!!!
Same here... I like game but after this point im annoyed AF... I can understand if this was VN game and i can just skip to last update but its god damn sandbox... And its not just first time, like you i dont even remember how many times is started again and again. One time? Annoying but if its for making game better understandable. Second time? Annoying AF and literaly mod killer but still acceptable but 3rd or more is just makes me hate even games i love most... As a DEV he need give your players save compability nor he should give them option to start from latest update (if choices not matter of course, if choices matter you cant destroy saves like that, thats just rude...) but we dont have that option either... So whats his purpose, which thing he want achive? Make his players angry and annoyed to play game again again and even start bored from game they realy like? Well its succesfull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Tons of potential here. But it's more of a straight forward visual novel. I'd love to see something along these lines with a lot more choice between characters and what you get up to. A little more depth. The art style is fantastic as well.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

EseBato

Jan 1, 2021
Hello my dears, I played this game since its launch (v0.1.38) and I liked the game a lot, the art is quite at hand (wink wink) besides the character design I find beautiful beyond representing the stereotype of said character in this kind of games, the interactions are good for me, its Mission system? It's a bit meh since for example when you go to the neighbor's house you are asked to look for the mpanties and it's a bit xD to be clicking on the screen to see if you find them (they are under the sofa btw) but so far nothing more remarkable . Testa funny, good art, animations ok, characters ok, I give it a 3 out of 5 just because the sprites of the characters are a bit flat for me to have that design a little more realistic than usual (the santias-sized breasts are part of the genre) but otherwise it's ok.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes