Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
ScarletAnn doesnt work for them anymore? Who is new graphic?
[/QU
New artist is Auxiliaryout. I know that ScarletAnn has a signature style that's very recognisable, but I do think the new artist is better on a fundamental level.

View attachment 1862181
New artist is Auxiliaryout. I know that ScarletAnn has a signature style that's very recognisable, but I do think the new artist is better on a fundamental level.

View attachment 1862181
Can't imagine mom without scarlett art. This is nothing Compared to that of scarlet. And also it is lacking mommy vibe. I am totally disappointend hearing this news that scarllett will not continue her illustration in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
If that's true, I feel sorry for those who contributed the 40 dollars on patreon
nah originally planned version 0.7 Catherine(the mother) only had 1 scene of 69 but 1 person generously spent money to add 1 boobjob scene ($300 ~ $500) thank him. The next version 0.75 will most likely have no content related to Catherine, she will return in version 0.8 (around October-November) :v

• Wow
Reactions: acondo and boberGot

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
I will say that only two scenes for Catherine in V0.7 is inaccurate. You will see how many scenes there actually are soon, I'm sure. And yes, agreed, Metalmaniac was very generous to everyone involved by fully funding that additional scene with Catherine.

Your statement about V0.75 is inaccurate as well. I'm guessing that was probably just the poll for the extra animated scene that gave you that idea.
oop ! I saw that poll and most people chose Sarah so I thought the next version would just focus on her content and there would be no scenes for Catherine :v

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

a1b2c3d4

Apr 30, 2017
oop ! I saw that poll and most people chose Sarah so I thought the next version would just focus on her content and there would be no scenes for Catherine :v
i think that poll was for an extra scence.... and since carherine was chosen this time.. patreons didnt have a choice ...
out of the other three sarah is the best

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I will say that only two scenes for Catherine in V0.7 is inaccurate. You will see how many scenes there actually are soon, I'm sure. And yes, agreed, Metalmaniac was very generous to everyone involved by fully funding that additional scene with Catherine.

Your statement about V0.75 is inaccurate as well. I'm guessing that was probably just the poll for the extra animated scene that gave you that idea.
When do we fuck Catherine?

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes