tangier

May 2, 2022
Excellent.
Follow up question: I see the virgin tag, do we get to pop a cherry or is the MC the virgin?
Just spent the past few hours playing the entire thing start to finish in one go. Don't remember if the MC was a virgin when this all started but there is at least one LI off the top of my head who loses her virginity to him. No visual blood though if that's what you're looking for.

ETA: As for the game itself, the only real critique I have is how on-the-rails it feels most of the time. MC says "I need to do X" and you're basically railroaded into doing that, it's very linear. Some more diversity of choice would be nice as right now it feels more like reading an H-manga on the web than an actual game where your input matters. Read the scene, click a button to proceed to the next part. Rinse, repeat. Not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, especially if that was a conscious design decision, just something that I noticed.

I can even deal with the MC being the definition of "lacking self-awareness" for a lot of the story. Dude's a hormonal teenager
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who thinks with his dick on the best of days, I'd say given the age he's portrayed as it's spot-on for how stupid a lot of highschool kids (and even college ones) actually behave. I think I'd have a harder time suspending my disbelief if he acted like some wise 60-year-old sage.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonerland

Funnyman69

Jun 15, 2020
When does new update come?
I think it read somewhere that 0.7 comes out in late June/early July so realistically I'd think halfway to July.

I wouldn't mind if 0.7 would have full focus on Catherine content. It's been teased for so long and those massive melons crave for some loving.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I think it read somewhere that 0.7 comes out in late June/early July so realistically I'd think halfway to July.

I wouldn't mind if 0.7 would have full focus on Catherine content. It's been teased for so long and those massive melons crave for some loving.
Lol......U have to wait for the next year

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
After day 3 game stops. Nothing I can do, Not go to Noami home, cant enter room(but mine), cant jerk off. Nothing I can find which can alter the scene. Anyone have any suggestion to be out of this situation?

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
yeah i think so we'll probably have to wait till the end of the year or early next year to see the mom fuck scene if there's no problem with the devs
This game approximately take 2 years for an proper update by naming it 0.55 alpha 0.55 beta 0.55 rewrite how funny. it almost aged 5 years but still mom don't get fucked. Don't know we will exists or not when it will be completed.

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
What OS are you playing on? What steps did you take step by step to get stuck?

While waiting for help it might be worth starting over from scratch to see if it happens again.
After 5 consecutive start over I was able to find what was missing. I missed a lesbian event between heather and sister. And directly went to sleep. That one event trigger everything else correctly.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This should have a sleep sex tag this looks like a rape sim more than anything else. Mc is a c**k bag for his family

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone has a full 0.6 save? With all the unlocked gallery?
I've used the 0.55 file here but the latest scenes from 0.6 are missing.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Prefer the new art to ScarlettAnn's, especially the animated scenes. Scarlett can make some boner-ific characters, but her finishing still tends to be a little rough, and her anatomy can be a bit awkward at times as well. Has improved a lot since A Zombie's Life, though.

But it was weird seeing the new character sprite for Samantha next to the old ones for Fiona and MC. Also Samantha's pose is weird as fuck, like she's got one missing arm and another broken one.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
The good news is that the 0.7 update is coming sooner than expected. it will be released next week specifically June 15th.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes