Dec 24, 2018
Wow :/ scarlett dropping off from this game is just a shocker news... just why? honestly why :/

oh well the people have spoken i guess and always be open to new artists taking the lead of this game project with positivism
It's not entirely surprising. The more popular an artist is the more time a specific game has to wait in order to receive those drawings. Which in turn means it takes longer to push out updates. By changing an artist who's solely dedicated to this game means that we'll probably see updates more frequently, rather than the previous updates which were almost 5-6 months and perhaps even longer.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Wow :/ scarlett dropping off from this game is just a shocker news... just why? honestly why :/

oh well the people have spoken i guess and always be open to new artists taking the lead of this game project with positivism
I think she dropped another game : On Edge. IMO, she might be working on something else that is very time consuming

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 38221

Overview
:
The main character is an 18 year old virgin who wants what every teenage male wants. As the summer is heating up, so is the sexual tension with the women in his life. His MILF neighbor is discovering a newfound interest in exhibitionism. His college-aged sister can't keep her clothes on. His mom is confused by the recent changes in her son's behavior. Can you help him navigate these risky situations to get what he wants, or will he end up a virgin for the rest of his life? (Non-incest setting available.)​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2022-03-27
Developer: TheOmega -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 Rewrite
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.55): - -
Android
(v0.55): - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 634330 View attachment 634332 View attachment 38223 View attachment 38224 View attachment 38225 View attachment 38226 View attachment 38228 View attachment 38229 View attachment 38230
I'd like to know, which is the program used to the hq animations?

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
I understand the decision, but Scarlett Ann's work was a huge draw for me playing this game.. but I believe in the dev and the new art style. Hope this is like Mappa taking over attack on titan and the animation becoming even better :LOL:

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
WTH? Did someone bomb the Mega link like they have for so many other games? I had it q'd to download, and it won't because it says there is a violation. And it isn't on the OP anymore! Damn it! LoL. Oh well.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
So Scarlett quit huh? Not surprising.
She did the same thing during Zombie's Retreat.
She's becoming just as bad as these game developers. (Rename her Sloniquev2)

• Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys

FranklyIm

Oct 24, 2017
So Scarlett quit huh? Not surprising.
She did the same thing during Zombie's Retreat.
She's becoming just as bad as these game developers. (Rename her Sloniquev2)
are you sure you're not getting mixed up with nergals game that nergal didn't finish? zombies retreat was based off that game.

zombies retreat was finished and is on part 2 all with scarlett's art. I remember people blaming scarlet for nergals game because they confused the artist with the dev.

edit: nergal did finish A Zombies Life, but I think they rushed it or were distracted by their other game. I can't remember hmmm it was abandoned at some point

Last edited:

FranklyIm

Oct 24, 2017
back to this game. I was hesitant after seeing yet another game being rewritten or redone. but in this case its a job well done and it is a better game for it.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Wow, I can't get over how great this game is. The super long development window seemed like a bad sign, but damn what amazing content. I love the kinks. Gunna toss the dev some money.

(p.s. MC mentions hate fucking the sister but alas it's not there yet...gimmie that scene lol. MC being more dominant at times and taking what he wants like he did in the beginning with the neighbor, there should be more of that.)

(p.s.s. some spanking scenes would ascend this game to godhood :devilish:)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Easily one of the most retarded mc I've seen. Saying "i'm an adult i can do whatever i want" while still living under his mother's roof. Ignores his mom's warning by fucking neighbor until she get pregnant. And then he says this:
View attachment 1765392
He is really fucked up in the head
But you act as if most teenagers don't act like this...So many young people like to think they are adults and do contradictory and stupid things...a script doesn't have to be perfect, humans are flawed. You called the MC "retarded" but is that not a reflection on society not the dev? You see it all the time, young people trying to break out of their shell as independent self-sufficient individuals but are still dependent on others etc.

Too me there's nothing wrong with that, a teenagers mind isn't fully developed at this stage and they are just experiencing the ins and outs of living by making mistakes.

You need to keep this in mind when playing "stupid MC" characters, it makes it easier to deal with.

EDIT: Just look at all those reality TV shows with young 21 year olds...they have a body of a adult but still have the mental age of a prepubescent teenager...
All these dating shows have people in their 20s acting like school kids still, the only thing that makes them an adult is having a job, most have not grown up and the MC here is way younger than them.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
But you act as if most teenagers don't act like this...So many young people like to think they are adults and do contradictory and stupid things...a script doesn't have to be perfect, humans are flawed. You called the MC "retarded" but is that not a reflection on society not the dev? You see it all the time, young people trying to break out of their shell as independent self-sufficient individuals but are still dependent on others etc.

Too me there's nothing wrong with that, a teenagers mind isn't fully developed at this stage and they are just experiencing the ins and outs of living by making mistakes.

You need to keep this in mind when playing "stupid MC" characters, it makes it easier to deal with.

EDIT: Just look at all those reality TV shows with young 21 year olds...they have a body of a adult but still have the mental age of a prepubescent teenager...
All these dating shows have people in their 20s acting like school kids still, the only thing that makes them an adult is having a job, most have not grown up and the MC here is way younger than them.
sounds like you trying to justify his stupidity. The dev really did a good work making me mad at mc's character. Kudos to him/her

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes