"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Prince of Suburbia [v0.6 Rewrite] [TheOmega] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 260 MB - PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-V0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 226 MB - PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-V0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Just from the previews I love the art, I'm optimistic about the story...but why's it always gotta be ridiculous tits? They don't look human, they break the immersion, and this fetish with unrealistically gigantic tits really seems pretty adolescent. Just sayin. Other than that, keep up what looks to be great work Dev!

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
bro great job with the game i just wish it didnt give so much hoe vibe tho kinda feels like im fucking prostitutes but as long as there are no NTR and the it has good animation im happy. ive been following this game from when it first came out . Also is there a discord and how would i be able to join it?

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1648539886010.png
So knowing that there was an affair with the neighbor going on, what are the chances that Heather turns out to be Sarah & MC's half sister?

I guess this answers my question
1648545367747.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
auxiliaryout is doing some of the art and has been doing all of the animations. You can see more of his art in the game Patronus.
Ditch her and give the man a raise because goddamn! this guy can make some beautiful stuff, and she's not even trying anymore.

As a side-note, if you're going to introduce more dialogues into the game (the new update is very dialogue heavy) you should maybe consider updating the busts a little bit, ideally with the help of the new artist but even adding some expressions and maybe different poses would do.

M!do

Aug 17, 2019
Try this one.
Dude of course you have one of best story and perfect art of all time but please, don't make us waiting too long of course i know scarlett dont work full time with u but i think u have the another option withh our regret to scarlett anf his art he is the best , but u know we all on the edge of world war 3 :LOL::LOL: we need to finish this perfect story before apocalypse:eek::LOL::LOL::love:.

Jan 2, 2020
Just went through the whole thing, and I am missing a single thing in the gallery. Any way to get it without slogging through the whole thing again?
Also, 10/10 animations by the end. Looking forward to what happens next.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm not one to hate on art, but please tell me the MC doesn't look like that lmao. It looks really creepy, reminds me of police sketches for John Does
Ya bro the art is not for everyone. Some people seems to really love it. Im not a huge fan of it either. I just focus on the tits and move on haha.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Is a harem situation (I mean, the fact that all the girls knows about it and they're into) something I could reach in this game? Could be right at hand, now or on further updates?¿ If it is, prince could have a real meaning..

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes