Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Truthfully... I compare it to some movies, you take out your brain and just watch the pretty pictures and pretend that is how things are.
Same thing with some of these games. Just enjoy for what it is. If you can't then best to forget about it and find something that stimulates not only your mind but body too.

sounds like you trying to justify his stupidity. The dev really did a good work making me mad at mc's character. Kudos to him/her

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I have a doubt when he will have sex with his mom or will they just continue the erotic games between them well it's not that he's in such a hurry but at least one scene ;)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Truthfully... I compare it to some movies, you take out your brain and just watch the pretty pictures and pretend that is how things are.
Same thing with some of these games. Just enjoy for what it is. If you can't then best to forget about it and find something that stimulates not only your mind but body too.
who says i don't enjoy it. The story is really good minus that retard mc

• Haha
Reactions: petesimp

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
The new one is better than the old one.
I hope its story and the pleasures it offers us are reflected without sacrificing quality. I'm following you, looking forward to the new update.ARIGATO

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Impressive rewrite.

I played the first version through, some time back, and really liked the art, well enough to play through the rewrite. Good simple animation became very good.

That last scene with Mom has me hungry for the update.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Don't worry. I was just trolling. That's why people laughed at the gif... though I know things can be lost in translation sometimes. You will not have to wait for Prince of Suburbia 2 in order to see the scenes you have been waiting for.
Your rewritten story is superb. Can wait for the next update. Expecting a quick update where mom get fucked

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia [v1.0 Beta]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
i also would love that type of MC but unfortunatly too many fans hate that kind of MC
I don't think they hate that MC archetype so much as hate exactly this:

Easily one of the most retarded mc I've seen. Saying "i'm an adult i can do whatever i want" while still living under his mother's roof. Ignores his mom's warning by fucking neighbor until she get pregnant. And then he says this:
View attachment 1765392
He is really fucked up in the head
i.e. MCs that act dumb. You can have a cute, innocent, MC that doesn't act dumb. Just a lot of writers conflate innocence with acting dumb, and don't have the writing chops to convey their character otherwise.

In this particular case, I'd prefer the LIs reveling in trying to get impregnated and the MC happily seeding them knowing the ultimate outcome. From what I remember reading though, this eventually does happen with the MC and LIs at least. I'm personally waiting until the mom vaginal scenes to pick this up and start donating on patreon.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, Jesus fcking MURPHY this is enough for me!
We get to choose the ROLE of individuals in this VN but WHY the fck do we have to refer to them as such EVERY damn TIME?
Do they not HAVE names?
I started it again and gave them different TITLES but still, it's just HORRIBLE reading the script that makes every single character feel like they are mentally CHALLENGED!
Here is something from my first play through it sort of went like this;
"Hi my friend, how are you, my friend, how is my friend, oh my friend isn't home yet, how about my ROOMATE then, well I will wait for my friend and talk to you later my fcking friend!"
Not...a...SINGLE...NAME spoken!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a lot of sex in this one?
Characters look lovely but I'd probably prefer to not download til we can go all the way with at least a few characters.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes