RPGM Completed Princess Burst! A Shameful Impregnation Battle on a Dangerous Day [v1.02] [DrownshipLilyon]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
got a trojan warning on downloading from pixeldrain and from Gofile: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
This again. A trojan is simply a file that looks different to what you'd expect from such a file. An executable, with code that bypasses certain portions of itself (I.e; a crack that bypasses the DRM-portion of an executable) looks suspicious to an antivirus that doesn't properly check it (and why would MS Defender do so? It has no benefits to take nuance in-case of cracks, rather the opposite).

xboxgamer64

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a list of controls? Game tells me to use the "Cross Key". I'm assuming that's X, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

tiyanki

Jul 1, 2023
GUI is translated which is good(playable) even with MTL translation. It's a short game but the content is good.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Wow this was disappointing. I accept that there wasn't a lot of positions/art but what's the fucking point of making me give birth to 5 kids if you're going to make kids 2-5 use the exact same dialogue. The branching choice should have just led straight to the ending with free play after. Also the game kind of implies there were two early endings and a true ending, but there's not. one of the endings they're referring to is the true ending so there's just two (unless you count the one where you purposely lose before having sex.

Jul 12, 2021
You lose by winning and win by losing. The game lets you control the guy in the fight but outside of the fight you play as the girl. Strange design choice ik.
ikr, also theres a "kiss" stat after each battle, but when I played it, there was no skill about it at all? or am i missing something

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes