VN Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Colleen [v0.2] [Studio AD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
1.jpg

Overview:
Princess Colleen has always lived a pretty sheltered life as King Vardal's daughter. But when her father decides to marry her off to a neighboring king as a political appeasement, she realizes that she needs to take things into her own hands.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: Studio AD - F95 #1 - F95 #2
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9_c1.jpg 9_c2.jpg 23_c1.jpg 41_c1.jpg 48c1b.jpg 50_c1.jpg 60_c1.jpg 67_c1_d.jpg 83_c1_d.jpg 113_c1_d.jpg 117_c1_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Arisushi DavidLunch Good luck with the game! Feel free to submit a ticket for developer badges/thread ownership.

I'd suggest upgrading that Ren'Py version before you get far into the game, 7.3.5 is ancient by now. You'd also want to to convert images to webp/jpg in the future.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Lighting and rendering seem very much inspired by IT-Roy/TBAK.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, wasn't bad or anything. Just kind of a basic introduction. Just a short (about 10 minutes if you take the time to read it all) introduction that will all lead up to the eventual escape of the princess. It's like watching the first few minutes of the first episode of a TV series, and then shutting it off before it gets to anything good. Just not enough to get you invested into what is going on. Nothing to hook into you to keep you coming back. Like I said, it's just a basic introduction.

Writing is fine, characters are fine, overall, the game looks good. There just needed to be more of... something. If there was more content, like including her escape and the first steps of her journey outside the castle with her friend, then it would have been pretty good. Just right now, not enough to decide if this will be any good or not.

Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks. :)

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I saw Studio AD and I instantly shout: Carey Carter the Queen of Escapology!
No perils, no escapes, not comparable rendering accuracy, I guess that's not the same Studio AD :cry:

Reactions: GitinGud

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Princess Colleen [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 112mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote