fishvm6hi

Jul 14, 2020
Is anyone experiencing issues with the joiplay android emulator, worked like a charm until the latest update. when ever i talk to a randomly generated npc the game freezes

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know where I have to go after receiving the item the courtesan gives me after beating her at the slave auction?

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
It's been slotted into a key item (Diana's Portfolio), which is either in the game or you have to buy it as dlc.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1681495979734.png
Patreon:
download:
+

+

+

(expires in May)

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
what are the current intersex/herm animations? or can you get a intersex one in your party? or is there only 1 animation for the centaur and holstaur princess currently?

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022

Cheat: 731585

Additions and changes:

• Added "Dialogue Box" customizing options in the System Menu

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1

boneknight

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys. i buyed finaly game on steam. Please can anyone explain to me what is this "remix" in main menu?

Edit: And how can i put in to Fullscreen?

Last edited:

beauth

Mar 15, 2021
is there any way to view the DLC scenes without having to go through the camp? Or is there a way to initiate it?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
What a joke. I bought the game years ago in itch.io and felt disappointed with the slow development and how the game was running worse with each update.

Now that it's out of early access I gave it another opportunity and runs worse than ever in my computer that run most commercial games without issue, unless you're in a very small map the game stutters like crazy and in my first play session got stuck in a black screen after fighting some flowers in the overworld and straight up crashed trying to load an incorrect event when I tried to fight some bandits.

• Angry
Reactions: VexensCore

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What a joke. I bought the game years ago in itch.io and felt disappointed with the slow development and how the game was running worse with each update.

Now that it's out of early access I gave it another opportunity and runs worse than ever in my computer that run most commercial games without issue, unless you're in a very small map the game stutters like crazy and in my first play session got stuck in a black screen after fighting some flowers in the overworld and straight up crashed trying to load an incorrect event when I tried to fight some bandits.
The engine was never meant to run this type of game with all of the scripts it uses.

Reactions: VexensCore
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes