MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
So by impregnating them and then eloping with them, you can build a harem and romance them all?
Not all of them, but I want to say a majority. Certain princesses have routes that lock you into them, and I don't think you can do multiple routes at once after you get locked in. The dragon princesses as examples from memory.

Take that with a grain of salt as I haven't actually played the game in over a year, but I think that part hasn't changed. More informed people can probably answer this better than me.

Jan 23, 2023
Not all of them, but I want to say a majority. Certain princesses have routes that lock you into them, and I don't think you can do multiple routes at once after you get locked in. The dragon princesses as examples from memory.

Take that with a grain of salt as I haven't actually played the game in over a year, but I think that part hasn't changed. More informed people can probably answer this better than me.
I see. Thank you. Couldn't I just take those ones as slaves?

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Edit the actual settings file.
Ah, found it. Long press the game in JoiPlay, choose "Settings", then change anything you want changed (or nothing at all) and hit save. Then long press it again, choose "Open Folder", then open settings.json and manually change the windowSize setting from "640x480" to at least "800x608". They should really expose that setting. Keep in mind if you use the settings menu later you'll have to go back and set the size again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wherethecat

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Ah, found it. Long press the game in JoiPlay, choose "Settings", then change anything you want changed (or nothing at all) and hit save. Then long press it again, choose "Open Folder", then open settings.json and manually change the windowSize setting from "640x480" to at least "800x608". They should really expose that setting. Keep in mind if you use the settings menu later you'll have to go back and set the size again.
Np

Sep 5, 2019
No clue if I messed up or what, but I spammed the Beach Game a quadrillion times, getting so many costumes that it started giving me seconds of them, and still never unlocked the Kobold Princess costume to open up her Beach Date. I think it's supposed to be the Zulu Vest? My best guess is that having the Kobold Princess in my party somehow prevents that costume from unlocking while playing the beach game?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Even worse, when you try to defend those kingdoms in combat you are infinitely stuck in waves of battles. How did they fuck this up this badly?
Not only that but if you try to cheat and force the kingdoms into peace, the Mermaids will STILL continue with the Siege until the Kingdom falls, The Only way to stop the Mermaids from attacking Kingdoms completely atm is either by using the Peaceful Kingdom cheat right as you start the Game or Completely annihilate them.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Not only that but if you try to cheat and force the kingdoms into peace, the Mermaids will STILL continue with the Siege until the Kingdom falls, The Only way to stop the Mermaids from attacking Kingdoms completely atm is either by using the Peaceful Kingdom cheat right as you start the Game or Completely annihilate them.
So, it seems that despite adding the patch 4 from an earlier post here does fix the mermaid problem but I had to make a new game like 2 or 3 times for it to actually work.

But on a side note, does anyone know what the white mouse Eri is for? She is in the first room right after you enter the sewers via the slum exit. She is asking you if you feel like an outcast and then you can select a character only for her to reply that the dark path is not for you

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
does anyone know what the white mouse Eri is for? She is in the first room right after you enter the sewers via the slum exit. She is asking you if you feel like an outcast and then you can select a character only for her to reply that the dark path is not for you
If i'm not mistaking she teaches one of your Progeny's a Skill replacing one of the random ones, there are multiple of these put around the World though i don't know what are the requirements.

Chikirriki345

Dec 4, 2022
Good afternoon, do you know how to put the DLC and the patches to the game in Joiplay?

When I put the dlc or the patch in their corresponding folders and enter the game, it closes and tells me that I deleted those files to play. And with the patch it doesn't let me patch it directly because the application doesn't recognize it as one.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
how do you reach the night? i have never camped at night or see the night except the tutorial... tried going afk on the map or moving around for 8 mins and it just goes from sunset to morning.

Reactions: TheGalal

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Imagine how much better the game would be if the effort putting into making princess "progeny" characters was spent on making actual princesses. Does anyone actually enjoy the pointless progeny crap? Wendigo princess was in very early and unfinished forever, only to get shoved into progeny and getting one reskinned dog princess scene.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1690565533033.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+
+
+
( expires in September )
+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes