neematodea

Aug 7, 2021
Soo, I've never thought i'd be invested in an adult game, but after doing some research, only recently i've discovered the spicy drama behind the concept of this game which made me even more intrigued. I wonder tho, how's both of the crosspathed devs of this game? When i checked about it, it's been a while since i heard any news about any drama from both of them and the community, which is good in a way. But I'm curious, did they come to an agreement, did both of the communities managed to separate in good terms or did both sides agreed to disagree? From what i see from their patreon pages, both games seem to be doing pretty well with tons of new content from this game and a lot of dev updates from the other game. Kinda sucks tho to hear drama could happen in games like this, it sucks even more to see a community just divided like that.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I have no idea how to do that, either im dumb or a moderator has to do it idk i haven't been using f95 for long.
I believe you need to get the original poster to do it but as I merely play the games not mod for them I also have no idea. Best bet would be message the person that uploaded the game about linking your patch.

JuanKralos

Apr 6, 2020
Skelton princess' animation doesnt work, it's the only one in my game that doesnt work lol, how to fix?

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know if we will get to smash the pacifist fishdragon-girl at some point?She is like one of the first supporter character they got in the game and yet...nothing.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes