mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
So i tried the code that i got from the pervert's dash minigame which is 063458 and it doesn't work, i just get that wrong code sound whenever i enter it, has anyone else tried it because I'd like to know if the code actually works, or if it's bugged, or if it's not implemented yet.

Here's a photo of the code.

298819933_809313403580111_1977092059547319075_n.jpg

Reactions: Medriphon

planetofcloud

Jul 24, 2020
So i tried the code that i got from the pervert's dash minigame which is 063458 and it doesn't work, i just get that wrong code sound whenever i enter it, has anyone else tried it because I'd like to know if the code actually works, or if it's bugged, or if it's not implemented yet.

Here's a photo of the code.

View attachment 1985207
you have to wait until the next build

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
anyone have the problem where you can't influence peace because the options are showing kingdoms that they are currently peaceful with? like goblin princess declared war against desert princess, but when I go for peace moth rabbit and cat kingdoms show up

using V19.05 havent updated yet and didn't see it in changelog

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Half the appeal of this game is getting Diaries for the princesses so you can see the pregnancies progress with each races different biology. So the fake "prodigy" princesses you get are extremely pathetic and feel like lazy dev work.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I havent checked this game out in a long time, is it possible to turn your knight into a female yet or is that something that has been hashed out? I remember that there is an item that says that it lets you genderbent some characters but not yours *yet* though that was a whiiile back.

Sep 22, 2017
I havent checked this game out in a long time, is it possible to turn your knight into a female yet or is that something that has been hashed out? I remember that there is an item that says that it lets you genderbent some characters but not yours *yet* though that was a whiiile back.
Nope, and i'm pretty sure the devs have said they aren't going to do a female knight.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
changelog:
Patreon:
download:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

Changelog:

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1
Sep 22, 2017
There was also a new Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

AdellB

Sep 3, 2017
Playing this for the first time on v0.19.08 using the cheats but they are not working when i put them in and hit enter on my keyboard am i missing something??

rhaxe

Dec 13, 2017
there are addons for this game before?. I saw several here but I haven't seen them anymore.

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys!
Could someone with experience help me out please. I'm like 20 Hours into my Playthrough, and i want to get it to NewGame+ , is it safe to import my savefile into a new version of the game once i get there, or would it be better to upgrade version while i'm still into the playthrough? Or is it New Version - New Savegame?
Thanks in advance
Have a nice one

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes