lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Okay... something is most definitly wrong. I have tried redownloading and doing a fresh install of the latest version of the game as well as starting a new game, I went up to the world above and cannot enter the Bird Reign. As well as down to the Abyss and I cannot get into the Mermaid Reign. I bought the game on steam as well (though I prefer not having to go through the steam client to play the game) and tried a new save, same issue. Bird Reign and Mermaid Reign are both open and supposedly available in V0.17.17 and from what I've read I should not be having these issues. Could someone please help me understand why I am having this problem?

Sep 22, 2017
Okay... something is most definitly wrong. I have tried redownloading and doing a fresh install of the latest version of the game as well as starting a new game, I went up to the world above and cannot enter the Bird Reign. As well as down to the Abyss and I cannot get into the Mermaid Reign. I bought the game on steam as well (though I prefer not having to go through the steam client to play the game) and tried a new save, same issue. Bird Reign and Mermaid Reign are both open and supposedly available in V0.17.17 and from what I've read I should not be having these issues. Could someone please help me understand why I am having this problem?
Are you playing on stable or beta?

Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: trilosis

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
It sounds like you are playing on stable and stable builds currently cannot access either Mermaid reign or Bird reign.

If you want to try with a beta build the link below will take you to the newest beta build. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-17-towerfag.602/post-6887548
Thank you very much for this reply, you have no idea how much that was frustrating me. Since the spirtes were there for the Reigna and there were even missions for them in the guild I just couldn't figure out what the issue was.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes