Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I've been having this problem preventing me from doing sphinxs dungeon on Joiplay(and some other events) for a good while now and I still haven't found a solution,any other Joiplay users having similar issues? Screenshot_20220101-212157_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
how can you get harvest princess pregnant?
Progress her story until you get the Bell, then meet with her and use if without talking to her. Sneak into her room and use the Red thread on her underwear then later use the other Red thread on a princess with a vaginal animation on her front and sex that princess up until Harvest is pregnant.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
there's a dlc character named yako and another named bloo for patreon users if anyone didn't know

User111123

Jan 9, 2021
Do ANY of the USERS here, have an save file or game with the added DLC characters, that Tower made them exclusive to obtain? if Yes - everyone would be happy if someone would post it here.
could be this one? the downside is it was made back in 0.17.5

i had the save file but you could ask me if you want me to send it

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
could be this one? the downside is it was made back in 0.17.5

i had the save file but you could ask me if you want me to send it
Not entirely what everyone would want . Though Nice collections of 'BODIES' you have There ;)

Like I was stating - those characters are Unique on it own. And since they can be obtained, How it's on patreon side and Tower's statements = "You patron Me 20$, send Me 3 save files, you Get One current DLC character or You Patron Me 50$, send Me 3 save file and return you'll get Current One and previous Ones"

Currently There are 4 DLC characters as far as I can tell.

User111123

Jan 9, 2021
question. does anyone here successfully recruited bird princess? i did her questline and she wont fertile, trying to capture bird reign then enslave her seems to be impossible, using cheats to fertile or pregnate princess has no effects on bird princess

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes