RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Could someone pass me the new cheat patch with the new codes please ? ( hope it includes the resurrect princess one too i want to try some stuff with it )

Oblivionalo

Dec 14, 2017
okay, im stuck in some permanent night time thing, and theres purple beams on the world map. is this a glitch you can fix or nah?

Whymee45774

May 15, 2021
okay, im stuck in some permanent night time thing, and theres purple beams on the world map. is this a glitch you can fix or nah?
I think your kingdom lewdness is going over 100. It causes a fog to cover the map which makes it night all the time. Don't let it get too high.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I been asking the same thing All I want is the peaceful kingdom cheat
What you can do is put the unnoficial cheats patch from version 17 and then you can use the codes from that(and take the patch out after you are done).It's how I do it and it works

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
v0.17.17
Patches/Patch1636575471.rvdata2

Cheat Codes have changed since v0.17.16

Cheat Code for 'Disable or enable Winning Conditions' and 'Pregnancy Speed' was removed do to redundancy. You can change that in the System Options now.

Updated Cheat Codes Patch
This is mostly if you want to use Unofficial Cheats

Added Unofficial Cheat Codes
111111 = Debug Shop
This allows you to "Purchase" any Items, Weapons, or Armors in the game. This doesn't have a lot of error checking with the simple criteria that if an Item exist and has a name then it gets sold here. Use with caution... Also "Sell" was acting funny and I didn't care to figure it out so meh you can't sell things here.

987789 = Costume Collector
Pretty much this goes through the entire Armor Database and gives you anything deemed a Costume, Equipment Type ID 5, so it might catch a few debug items. It's only error checking is if a Costume doesn't exist or doesn't have a name.

543210 = Re-Enable Achievements
Note: Since Cheats use Switch 3910: Achi Lock to stop the "Warning" message from repeating re-enabling achievements will re-enable this "Warning" as well

706973 = New Game+ Counter Reset
This likely won't take effect until you reinitialize things. Includes a question if you want to invoke Game Rewind, keep in mind I didn't put any checks in to see if you used Mimic Box so eh do that if you value your stuff. Mostly this deals with Enemies growing stronger with each additional play through.
Thanks to Tetris101 for discovering this issue.

777777 = Limit Breaker
Select a Party Member and they will become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)
Note: Corrected bug reported by Galoran about a potential overflow error. While the Cap for each stat is 9999/999 respectively if you used the code multiple times on the same character it would keep adding the Cap in the background but not report it in game.

888888 = Reset Limits
Select a Party Member and their Stats will be restored to defaults and All Level Points will be refunded.
Note: Any effects of getting a character stoned will be lost... (Talmud, Mem, Tav, Ayin, Aleph)

Thanks to VexensCore For v0.17.17 Cheat Code List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you need to do is download this and put it into the patches folder of the game,load your save use the codes from this post and thats pretty much it

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes