Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Well, according to my experience, regular npc´s (progeny) can´t get pregnant by the knight right now. That mechanic are only avaliable for princess (with diaries). Only can be breed in the daycare, you`ll need to wait for further updates...

But if you wanna laid her anyway, you must increase "lust" stat first to unlock "sexy time".
By the way, can you tell me how to use the "breeding contract" and what it does?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
By the way, can you tell me how to use the "breeding contract" and what it does?
This link will give you an idea of what certain dowries will do, it's not a comprehensive list from last I checked but it's helpful on its own.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

sapphirequinn

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to fight the boss at the end of GhostP's route? It seems to have infinite health. Just wondering if there's a trick or something I'm missing here. Thanks!

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Can you give me detailed information about progeny and diary mechanics? For what purpose can I use the diaries? And I did as you said, increasing her lust. But now I can't tell if she is pregnant or not. The oxytocin salts I use to find out if princesses are pregnant are not used in ordinary npc
Mmm, i'll try to write a summary, being detailled here can´t be the better way to explain mechanics, so core info:

Princess' diaries give aditional info for some princess you have recruited (and claimed her diarie in the chapel) telling info like if she is fertile or not, pregnancy status, weight and erotic status. Pretty usefull with princesses with a short mating season (cat/dog princess for example). If you have recruited princess, and she´s pregnant, she have a icon in the menu.

Now, progeny have a very limited system, you only can get laid with her/him (some species have gay content) raise lust status, but don´t work if they are your children. Only recruit npc´s and slaves. Oh, and the sexy times are random, you can´t choose which one right now.

Last edited:

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Now, progeny have a very limited system, you only can get laid with her/him (some species have gay content) raise lust status, but don´t work if they are your children. Only recruit npc´s and slaves. Oh, and the sexy times are random, you can´t choose which one right now.
cause, the game doesn't contain incest tag :unsure:

Apr 30, 2017
So, I cannot find this answer anywhere; how do I get the Larva Progeny to grow up? I tried feeding the Larva a bunch of food, and and have waited several days doing nothing... I don't understand

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
So, I cannot find this answer anywhere; how do I get the Larva Progeny to grow up? I tried feeding the Larva a bunch of food, and and have waited several days doing nothing... I don't understand
Don´t waste more time. Larva and moth are the same family of progeny and for some reason don´t change. That´s why i use cardinal´s bell to try get moth appear.

kasdjak090

Mar 29, 2018
So I only get the default race animation from the princesses (like the thighjob from the mouse princess or the handjob from the desert princess) and also can't impregnate anyone even while using the shorty special.

Is my game botched?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I think the Mermaids in my game just nuked out the Finheads some time after I got the Sea Pass. I'm confused, the Mermaid population was 590 and I upgraded their defenses and yet, BAM, gone in an instant.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I think the Mermaids in my game just nuked out the Finheads some time after I got the Sea Pass. I'm confused, the Mermaid population was 590 and I upgraded their defenses and yet, BAM, gone in an instant.
Never mind, I reloaded an earlier save and had a crash-course on defending sieges.
Is there a quicker way to get to the Diamond Seashell?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
If you have the wings you can fly directly to the dive spot, effectively avoiding the boat trip both ways
I have a couple of flying progeny, a bird and a fairy. I tried flying over from Hammerhead Port to the dive spot, but they always come up short. I don't suppose there's a way to improve their flight stamina or something?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I have a couple of flying progeny, a bird and a fairy. I tried flying over from Hammerhead Port to the dive spot, but they always come up short. I don't suppose there's a way to improve their flight stamina or something?
With the accesory "Cocca Plume" increases the distance you can fly by a 50%. If you don´t know how obtain here´s a summary:
Kill the cucco king from the upper sky and maybe drop some item, bring to mouse city and give some cogs (if don´t unlocked when talked with the scientist), the item, and now you can buy it.

Reactions: Grim October

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
is there a way like a item our something to stop ALLLLLLL war because im just not competent enough to stop all wars on the game lol

There´s no item, only cheats. You must be tough and very recommend have the trait "pacifist" to make easier.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a way like a item our something to stop ALLLLLLL war because im just not competent enough to stop all wars on the game lol
Presents for the princesses and use the affection you gain to ask for peace. Do realm quest if you can't get into the princess' court.
Increase defensive and not offensive power of the princesses since if they think they can win well they're going to try.
Medriphon's suggestion of traits are good for a new game + or fresh start.
v0.19.0 Cheats
123959 -> Peaceful Kingdom~
763152 -> Change Knight Trait

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Presents for the princesses and use the affection you gain to ask for peace. Do realm quest if you can't get into the princess' court.
Increase defensive and not offensive power of the princesses since if they think they can win well they're going to try.
Medriphon's suggestion of traits are good for a new game + or fresh start.
v0.19.0 Cheats
123959 -> Peaceful Kingdom~
763152 -> Change Knight Trait
Except for the mermaids. You can't save the mermaids

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes