ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
i was wondering what routes exclude others.I know dog excludes all kobold excludes the dragons, you can only do one dragon to my knowledge because they exclude each other.Insect needs you to kill human,assassin needs you to kill human too, harvest excludes scarecrow and vice versa.Are there any others im missing.
dont have to kill human save her from seige and she should pop up

CanineShark

Sep 22, 2018
Gone? As in removed from the game entirely? Why?
It's because of the law suit. They had to change character designs to deal with it and as all the CGs still have the old designs they had to remove most of them, and as for the few still in they probably only made it through because they cropped out the princess' faces in them. We basically have to wait for them to make new CGs if they ever do make new ones.

Rikomaru

Jan 20, 2018
Hei guys loving the game so far, so many secrets and stuff to do. Its alot of fun to figure out thing myself but there are two things i would love to get help with
1. getting a cocco tailfeather, i heard here it could drop from the big chicken you find in a forest in the northen kingdom after the tinkerer asks for it, but it never drops for me.
2. Is it possible to find harvest princess and recruit her after scarecrow princess takes over? since you cant impregnate her in night raid the only other way to recruit her seems to let another kingdom take hers in war later, which leaves a bad aftertaste since you just saved her from a coup :S

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
anyone else crashing at the spider quest?. the quest name is "a bugs death". i been feeding her bugs 2 times when i was going back for the 3 time it crash. anyone know what going on?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Hei guys loving the game so far, so many secrets and stuff to do. Its alot of fun to figure out thing myself but there are two things i would love to get help with
1. getting a cocco tailfeather, i heard here it could drop from the big chicken you find in a forest in the northen kingdom after the tinkerer asks for it, but it never drops for me.
2. Is it possible to find harvest princess and recruit her after scarecrow princess takes over? since you cant impregnate her in night raid the only other way to recruit her seems to let another kingdom take hers in war later, which leaves a bad aftertaste since you just saved her from a coup :S
1 with the feather i cant help you because i dont know it myself.

2 for the harvest princess either way a siege you can get her or you go at night to her before you kill PumpKing and let scarecrow princess take over i think she comes in your team with enough relationship

anyone else crashing at the spider quest?. the quest name is "a bugs death". i been feeding her bugs 2 times when i was going back for the 3 time it crash. anyone know what going on?
the game has some crashes later on a bit more just reload your save and try again it should work

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
How do you guys open the mystery box and get your items back ? and whats NG i dunno what it is
you can't without reloading a save. the mystery box is meant for you to bring items from one playthrough to the next. NG+ is New Game+, where you start the game over again with some difference, typically an advantage like keeping your stats from the first playthrough. in this case, you carry over your items from the previous playthrough, allowing you to get duplicates of items that you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
you can't without reloading a save. the mystery box is meant for you to bring items from one playthrough to the next. NG+ is New Game+, where you start the game over again with some difference, typically an advantage like keeping your stats from the first playthrough. in this case, you carry over your items from the previous playthrough, allowing you to get duplicates of items that you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
one question about that how many item can you put in the box and which items?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
one question about that how many item can you put in the box and which items?
when you use the box, it will take almost all your items. all your items, all weapons and armor that you don't have equipped, and the majority of the key items. you're left with equipped stuff, your money, debug stuff, and the mystery box that you can no longer open.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
when you use the box, it will take almost all your items. all your items, all weapons and armor that you don't have equipped, and the majority of the key items. you're left with equipped stuff, your money, debug stuff, and the mystery box that you can no longer open.
How exactly do you open it cause i already started a new game right after i just finished Dragonp1's route when i try to open it , it just stores more of my items from the playthrough

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
I have another question is there any way to check how much princess are already recruitable? i mean there is for excemple the wyvern princess she doesnt show up in the menu in game. i checked the wiki but there is not a list for that.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes