Sep 18, 2017
I'm doing the Dragon Princess 2 route and stuck when I'm at the ice cave looking for the wizard master. There is two doors, one of which brings up the inventory when activated. Does anyone know what item is required to enter?

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Asking for advice for human princess.I have high affinity iv done the talk with her in the dungeon where she leads you there with your eyes closed.Now she just keeps saying we can talk later.Any tips/ideas.Thanks in advance.

ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
Asking for advice for human princess.I have high affinity iv done the talk with her in the dungeon where she leads you there with your eyes closed.Now she just keeps saying we can talk later.Any tips/ideas.Thanks in advance.
Purchase the Pink Iron outfit from Merchant Princess gift it to her

ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
What about after that.I did that quest and now its the same thing agian
are you trying to get her in your team? if so Sneak into the castle at night to get in have some sleeping powder have sex with her Repeat until shes pregnant or if you have the stud drink wait till she gives birth then sneak in again and enlope make sure you have three or more hearts with her and if you want a faster way to get her in your team just ask!

ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
how do i unlock cat princess quest so I can visit her at night? (and then save her from a war I began?)
pat her on the head then gift her after that talk to her choose the one that says state your task or what ever she gonna say something. then camp out her temple then go back inside she'll give you the quest

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
are you trying to get her in your team? if so Sneak into the castle at night to get in have some sleeping powder have sex with her Repeat until shes pregnant or if you have the stud drink wait till she gives birth then sneak in again and enlope make sure you have three or more hearts with her and if you want a faster way to get her in your team just ask!
2 things how do you get into her room its guarded when you sneak in and how do you jsut ask.Also thanks a bunch for helping me mate.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
2 things how do you get into her room its guarded when you sneak in and how do you jsut ask.Also thanks a bunch for helping me mate.
Top of the two guards is an open window you can go through there and go in the castele through another window dont forget to take the chest

ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
by just asking i was saying ask me if you want the faster way and to get past the guard go though the window infront of the two guards ! and np

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes