SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
the black ship stops at slime and cat docks as well? i'll check it later then
thanks
oh, thats my bad, i didn't even realize theres a second ship? My guess would probably be that its best to find it on the world map and maybe follow it and see where it goes, its bound to stop somewhere.

awwyish

May 17, 2018
Need help with DuskP quest "Export Order", i already did the siege and kill or abdicate the princess but nothing happen

EDIT: Turn out you have to recruit the princess even though the quest said not to recruit the princess

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
I have to admit, the Random NPC's are interesting, I just wish I could exclude some from showing up, Peacegirl and the Kobold Knight are always there, and I'm sick of them /laugh the one time I got the Snake girl she somehow got stuck on the Mouse Mountain, and never moved again

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Is there anything to do during the stealth visit in the goblin kingdom? I can see a princess slave and there is a door permanently guarded, and I can't find a way to distract the guard goblins

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there anything to do during the stealth visit in the goblin kingdom? I can see a princess slave and there is a door permanently guarded, and I can't find a way to distract the guard goblins
for the most part the night raids are just to steal panties and have sex with the princesses, either via consent with a high enough affection or through sleep powder. every other NPC is there to get you caught and damage your reputation. the only exception to this, to my knowledge, is if theres an item you can take like the portal items from the human kingdom thats can only be obtained in a stealth raid.

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone else getting this? I was super far in and now my most recent save gives me this when i try to load it.....my other save files are 3 hours behind my main one....please tell me theres a fix and i didnt just lose 3 hours of progress

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Can anybodyhelp me, i was wandering if the cheats listed still work.Whenever i use the money cheat(The only cheat i use) the game freezes and the music keeps playing after it updates the new value.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
I have to admit, the Random NPC's are interesting, I just wish I could exclude some from showing up, Peacegirl and the Kobold Knight are always there, and I'm sick of them /laugh the one time I got the Snake girl she somehow got stuck on the Mouse Mountain, and never moved again
I had this happen to me in my game. While I was working on content on the southern part of the map she randomly fixed herself and started moving. I think it was after I talked to the dragon princess and declined due to being locked to kobold route.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
fired up my game just to double check and i think you hit a bug cause after killing her the webs were just gone. try to reload from an earlier save and try again and see if it fucks up once more? which version are you playing on and do you have the most recent patch for it? Also alternatively you can spare Drider Princess because shes a precious scared bab and telling her to ask for forgiveness should also remove the webs. Worth tryin out both routes if one doesnt work I suppose.

blarado

Jul 4, 2018
how do you even infiltrate a castle? i can only visit them
sorry if this is a stupid question but i can't find help anywhere

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
how do you even infiltrate a castle? i can only visit them
sorry if this is a stupid question but i can't find help anywhere
depends on what you mean. if you mean a night raid then you have to wait for it to be night time and have access to some sort of stealth method to initiate it. Moth princess, Slime Princess (their abilities specifically), or sleep powder to get past the guards. Otherwise if you mean a siege then you have to wait for one kingdom to push their units back into their castle so the fight is right on their door step and then you can join the siege by entering the losing kingdom to either defend the kingdom or to rush to the princess and either save her (take her with you if her affection is high enough, or to give up in order to save her life and her people's lives) or slay her for the sake of killing her or to take her soul with an empty urn.

Unless you're asking how to enter a castle to see the princess, then you need like 1 or 2 kingdom affinity which is earned by helping out the kingdom itself like with the assist quests from the kinghts inc. Otherwise there are no day time infiltrations, can't just storm into a castle like you own the place.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes