Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Hey tower, Where is the minister after fixing the collar for wyvern princess? It says the clue is in one of the northern port cities, but the only city with a port is slime princess' and there is no clue there.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
and the cheat codes for 1.6.5 keeps crashing/freezing my god damn game. don't believe me here the list of the codes i used, money code 817389 and animations 178189.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Bah, two Dragon Eggs, and Both end up Male, and thus have no wings >.<

Also, do you still get the Bell if you have the Scarecrow Princess take over for the Harvest Prince'ss?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Bah, two Dragon Eggs, and Both end up Male, and thus have no wings >.<

Also, do you still get the Bell if you have the Scarecrow Princess take over for the Harvest Prince'ss?
no but you still can kill Pumpking(he still have the bell) after scarecrowprincess takes over. but this let the scarecrow prinzess dissapear so no more prinzess for harvest reign

Reactions: AlexnChaos

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
THX for information dude but even I'm using ver 0165, she still dies immediately. Can it be another bug or sth?
could be a bug, have you tried making a new game and seeing if you can make it to her before she dies on the first day? maybe seeing when she dies by visiting her every day by passing the time resting in the mouse kingdom. She seems fine in my game but i've been moving my saves since 16.0, could be that your save is bugged and might need to work on getting to new game+

ghfgbdf

Sep 11, 2018
could be a bug, have you tried making a new game and seeing if you can make it to her before she dies on the first day? maybe seeing when she dies by visiting her every day by passing the time resting in the mouse kingdom. She seems fine in my game but i've been moving my saves since 16.0, could be that your save is bugged and might need to work on getting to new game+
I'll try. thx
btw, is there any prior conditions for facing her?

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
anyone knows what are the exclusive routes in this game? i've found dragonP, koboldP, skeletonP, and wyvernP
any others?
also how do you get on the pirate ship? it's always sailing

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
anyone knows what are the exclusive routes in this game? i've found dragonP, koboldP, skeletonP, and wyvernP
any others?
also how do you get on the pirate ship? it's always sailing
theres eventually going to be a route for every princess at some point. You can do dog princess as well currently, just be ready for some yandere shit. Also you can board the ship at the slime or cat kingdom's docks.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
theres eventually going to be a route for every princess at some point. You can do dog princess as well currently, just be ready for some yandere shit. Also you can board the ship at the slime or cat kingdom's docks.
the black ship stops at slime and cat docks as well? i'll check it later then
thanks

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes