Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for answering also a few more to ask

- Is there a way to increase hearts for the harvest princess besides finishing the Cardinal bell quest ? I only got one heart from it

- There a way to sneak into the Human Princess room the guards block the way to her bed ?

- Also does the Cat Princess ever stay home at night I already did the event where she wants to go after the beast together.

- And is there a way to know a reigning princess is pregnant does she say it or do you have to wait for a belly bump ? I always use the special drink on them but I wanna be sure
i dont know for the cat princess and harvest princess but to go past the guard blocking the bedroom of human princess you must go through the window near the two blocking guard, and yes to see if a princess is pregnant you must wait for the belly bump

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for answering also a few more to ask

- Is there a way to increase hearts for the harvest princess besides finishing the Cardinal bell quest ? I only got one heart from it

- There a way to sneak into the Human Princess room the guards block the way to her bed ?

- Also does the Cat Princess ever stay home at night I already did the event where she wants to go after the beast together.

- And is there a way to know a reigning princess is pregnant does she say it or do you have to wait for a belly bump ? I always use the special drink on them but I wanna be sure
You did the whole quest line and got a single heart? I feel like you should get more, although yeah you gain princess affinity for doing their quests so if there isnt anything after getting the bell i'm going to assume no for now until more content is added

Human princess is tricky and nobody really thinks of it the first time. You have to go through the window in front of the guards blocking the path to her room. Thats also how you get the portal threads you use to make tricky panties by going to the right side on the outside of the castle. Go to the left to get back inside behind the guards, just watch out for the one circling the pillar.

Iirc if you do the beast hunt with cat princess and get the scene, she should stay at her home at night afterwards, but I could be wrong, haven't done her stuff in a while. That said she definitely stays home when its raining at night.

All i know is if you give it a week or so you'll get a pop up saying that x princess has had a child. It would be nice if the diary you got for each princess was just a single item and kept track of all the princesses you meet/have sex with, at least then you could keep track of those not in your party. If you drink the shorty's brew for guaranteed pregnancy and aren't wearing the family jewels, then you can be sure they're pregnant.

Reactions: SpringLoki
Jul 31, 2018
ok so...........ive downloaded the new version but the old save file dont work............some good soul that want to share his save with me pls?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Ive pretty much explored the whole map now the only thing i still haven't figured out is the strange lilypad on the sewers and the VIP thing for the boat which i have no clue how to get one?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Ive pretty much explored the whole map now the only thing i still haven't figured out is the strange lilypad on the sewers and the VIP thing for the boat which i have no clue how to get one?
For the red lilypad you have to accept a quest at the guild called "down the drain", it's part of that quest, it also gives you access to the sewers past the locked doors once you've completed the quest.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
guys is there an item to flight through the map or i need a flyng companion?
If you're on about the islands then if you catch a fairy then a sparkling spot becomes visible near the islands where the fairy will ask to be let out and in return they'll help you get to the islands, or you could go to the mouse kingdom and there is a mouse inventor there who asks for cogs give enough cogs and she'll eventually ask you to get a cucco tailfeather, once you have this you can buy an item called cucco wings which when equipped will let you fly when holding down left ctrl. Hope this helps.

Jul 31, 2018
If you're on about the islands then if you catch a fairy then a sparkling spot becomes visible near the islands where the fairy will ask to be let out and in return they'll help you get to the islands, or you could go to the mouse kingdom and there is a mouse inventor there who asks for cogs give enough cogs and she'll eventually ask you to get a cucco tailfeather, once you have this you can buy an item called cucco wings which when equipped will let you fly when holding down left ctrl. Hope this helps.
thx one last question........could you guve a walkthorugh of the cat princess? during the day i cannot engage a dialgue but i can pet her,at night she isnt in the castle

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
1)What to do with golem princess? I have like 10 affinity, but 0 hearts with her and when i am trying to greet her,she says that she doesn't have time for me.2)where to find moth ministry for moth princess?I searched the forest,but there is no sign of them.3)i have 2 different dragon from eggs,but how do i fly in the kingdom above?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
thx one last question........could you guve a walkthorugh of the cat princess? during the day i cannot engage a dialgue but i can pet her,at night she isnt in the castle
You have to camp at night near her reign and an event should trigger, if it doesn't your either not close enough or her affinity isn't high enough(I think this event is tied to her affinity at least).

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
ok thx now where do i find an elite monster?
You do know I don't know everything about this game right :LOL:, I only know where a cucco is and even then I don't know if it's an elite, I've also fought unique versions of spiders and golems but I don't know if that classifies them as elite.

Jul 31, 2018
You do know I don't know everything about this game right :LOL:, I only know where a cucco is and even then I don't know if it's an elite, I've also fought unique versions of spiders and golems but I don't know if that classifies them as elite.
lol man found an elite bat at the goblin castle mine XD

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes