masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not working for me :/
What's your game version?
Did you get the right Cheat Patch for that version?
I do keep an older one up for the Public Release in case some silly moo decides to use that instead of the current version.

Did you extract it and place it into the Main Game Directory?
If you got a 'Patches' folder in your 'Patches' folder then you went too far down the rabbit hole...
If you just put the rar file in the 'Patches' folder then it probably isn't reading the Patch File.

Is there anything else in your Patches folder?

Are you trying an Official or Unofficial Cheat?
Towerfag recently re-randomized the Cheat Codes for v0.16.16

Any other information you might add that would help me help you better?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a way to update to v0.16.16 and also keep my v0.16.15 progress?
1: Download the update
2: Extract it to your preferred location
3: Copy 'Saves' folder from previous version to new version
(If coming from a version before v0.16.12+ then copy Save Files into the 'Saves' folder)
4: Run new version to see everything is as it should be

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Kobold Princes just departed affter sex,she is fertile, and I can' interact with her...Just told me,she is happy, and she does not care about the surrounding...
"You look at the princess, she looks blissfull, yet you can't make eye contact with her and she doesn't seem conscious of her surroundings.Something inside her broke."
Sounds like you corrupted KoboldP until the breaking point. No saving her now im afraid.

Reactions: FHDani

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Sounds like you corrupted KoboldP until the breaking point. No saving her now im afraid.
Aaaaaa,that could be the point!
I maxed it with items! xD
I tought, the bigger the corruption,the better for my perv soul! xD
So Never max the corrruption or this happen ! Maybe different personalities act in different with corruptions! I'll try this out!
So Love enought for levd/story progress!
Corrruption for "battle sex" and for this...Seems like!!
Thanks!!

Last edited:

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Are the bunny suits in the game yet or in a location I haven't the slightest idea where they are?
They have been out for a while. If i'm correct its the quest that has you talk to the 'caretaker' next to the guild questgiver and show her the appropriate race uh... apoxy? I forgot the name of the children you get with the princesses. Anyhow, that quest randomly rewards you a Bunny Costume. (sadly its randomized so you can get 10 duplicates in a row if you're extremely unlucky)

Reactions: BlackBoltage

dragoon5

Jun 6, 2018
Hello there !
I bought it on steam, (was a patreon with the old artist years ago),so I already put 8+ hours into the game! (first time from those year,long before redraws and so on.)
I am asking,is there a chance to decide to do other princess storyline affter when I did not picked the "correct" answer because I did not felt myself to "be ready" ?
-I saw the "wyvern princes" fly away and for a while I did not saw her in her lair.
-And many princes offered me a storyline,but I did not accepted because I wanted to do it later,and could not get back to them with this chance later... :(
And affter a lot of fuck my kobold princess stayed for days in faun's pub,I tought she is finaly pregnant,but in her notes I saw just "fertile" not pregnant.
Just save before every princess before I chouse one of them and I can't have all of them on the same save or I am just a noob,and I can do that somehow! :O

Sorry for bad english!
As for the princess routes once you decline to do one your permanently locked out of it for the remainder of the current play-through. Best to either restore to an earlier save or end the current run and go into a new game+.

dragoon5

Jun 6, 2018
Don't know if anyone else encountered this but after trying to use Qhala to increase HP corruption. When i bought her back she gave me back all her equips along with the cat bell dowrie, and turned into insectp. After immediately gong to church to get book for her and selling insect turned into ghost p even though she is at the tavern. Checked the tavern and she was still their went back sold the copy hoping she would turn back only to remain the same after buying back again and getting rid of original at the tavern. I don't really mind since the save this happened on i'm stuck with ghost p route, and just trying to collect all the books and get into dragon castle to buy some of the items before going into new game+.
-Just wanted to know if anyone else encountered this as it seems all progeny and slaves are safe from this glitch.
-HP was glitched from a previous run she turned into a succubus and i never turned her back so her race was still succubus when i got her again but progeny are human.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
i dont have a lot of time to play recently but i still play my games on steam. got this some days ago and i still have a question: how to go camping? (where is suposed to "talk" with the princess)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i dont have a lot of time to play recently but i still play my games on steam. got this some days ago and i still have a question: how to go camping? (where is suposed to "talk" with the princess)
During Nighttime a prompt will come up when you are on the world map. Keyboard C or xbox controller Y

Reactions: Drittenmann

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Can anyone post the updated 16.17 release?

Also anyone get a strange bug where they can just no longer open the camp? It's happened to me a few times and persists through saving/loading. Has caused me to restart the game 3 times now after putting in about 4 hours each. Getting to the point where I might have to make a new save every night.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes