Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Eh you're suppose to break the cocoons in Moth's Forest as the Wisp leads you along. After that is done the path opens in the lower right.
Thank you, I finally figured out that I had to return at night, enter the tree, break the vines covering the archway, and then enter another room before I could speak with her for the first time and have her subsequently unlocked.

None of this was described anywhere that I could find - only "break the cocoons at night and then meet [her]".

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and ask what how do I do combat? I keep dying in the tutorial, and I try and kite but things randomly do double damage and ass-blast me, or something similar. And the Dragon Princess is something I am currently having issues with as I keep getting hit by the flames and am not sure how to time that. Not saying I hate the difficulty, I guess, I'm just unsure if I am missing something or if I need to purely just Git Gud.
Wack with the sword and Block with the shield

If you are having a hard time with that then 3 alternative tactics
1: Be the coward you know you can be! Pretty much this can be done by
A - Use the Local INN of the Kobolds by the mines entrance for 8 Swirlies to heal up
B - Make a mad dash to where the Save Crystal is right before the Dragon Princess, use this to your advantage to slaughter everything in the cave restoring health as needed, flip the switch for the halfway point shortcut, then burn the Swirlies you collect to the convenient Bonfire to raise your level/stats; Exit the cave from the Kobold Fortress entrance then return to slaughter all the enemies again until you are combat ready.
Note: You are given 2 Potions, be sure to save those for the Dragon Princess I
Note 2: Beating the Serpent will net you a slightly better weapon
2 - Skip the tutorial and use the Cheat Crystal to make yourself stronger
3 - Use a Save Editor for the same effect

Also is this just me or did this update make all the starting Kobolds dead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone know how the heck to use the contracts? Visited a princess at night *every* night after knowing she was pregnant. No sooner do I leave the last time than it goes and says "Rabbit Princess has produced a progeny" and I walk back in *the same night* and the little shit is just sitting by the throne like they all do and I'm like wtf am I supposed to do with this useless ass piece of paper?

Edit: And yes before anyone asks, the contract was equipped the whole time.

VeganZombee

Nov 4, 2017
Wack with the sword and Block with the shield

If you are having a hard time with that then 3 alternative tactics
1: Be the coward you know you can be! Pretty much this can be done by
A - Use the Local INN of the Kobolds by the mines entrance for 8 Swirlies to heal up
B - Make a mad dash to where the Save Crystal is right before the Dragon Princess, use this to your advantage to slaughter everything in the cave restoring health as needed, flip the switch for the halfway point shortcut, then burn the Swirlies you collect to the convenient Bonfire to raise your level/stats; Exit the cave from the Kobold Fortress entrance then return to slaughter all the enemies again until you are combat ready.
Note: You are given 2 Potions, be sure to save those for the Dragon Princess I
Note 2: Beating the Serpent will net you a slightly better weapon
2 - Skip the tutorial and use the Cheat Crystal to make yourself stronger
3 - Use a Save Editor for the same effect

Also is this just me or did this update make all the starting Kobolds dead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I appreciate the reply. I realized I DID miss something, and that was the shield. I made it to the Dragon Princess, even killing the Hydra thing, only hitting and running and tanking hits when I had to. It was a ball-ache and now I know it was my stupidity as I accidentally skipped over the shield thing in controls. The Dragon Princess was immeasurably easier now that I could block. Also, as a reply to your second thing just because, I just bought it and thought it was a Kobold shaman thing and she was wearing a skull. Found out that I was wrong on that one as well lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck on the quest don't egg me on(its a level 2 quest for the insect princess) can anyone tell me where to find the castle for the insect princess

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the quest don't egg me on(its a level 2 quest for the insect princess) can anyone tell me where to find the castle for the insect princess
First you'll need at least one honey syrup from the Merchant Princess while she's in the Tavern. You need this for entry to the city.

The quickest way to get to the Insect Princess's castle is to go to the west of the north kingdom and find the fairy forest, capture at least one fairy in a bottle. (You can skip this step if you have a way to fly.) While you're there you may also want to visit the golem tower a few times to get cogs from the ancient battlefield. Give those to the tinkerer till you can get the gas mask from them (You can skip this part if you have an undead in the party) and then head out to the south kingdom. Over to the southeast you'll find a spot where the fairy in the bottle will volunteer to take you to the island. You can tell it's the right island by the black stone floor.

Once you fly across you can visit the cave to the southeast of the mountain. Ignore the cave here and make your way to the north. There's a crystal poking out of a crater. Jump in. Smash the stone wall to the north with your hammer and make your way north. You'll be in the kingdom below. Head east then south and you'll find the mushroom forest. You'll want the gas mask or undead around this time. Head south and you'll find the insect kingdom.

To get out of this area head back to the crystal crater and about halfway through the secret tunnel head to the right. You can climb up some vines there.

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
First you'll need at least one honey syrup from the Merchant Princess while she's in the Tavern. You need this for entry to the city.

The quickest way to get to the Insect Princess's castle is to go to the west of the north kingdom and find the fairy forest, capture at least one fairy in a bottle. (You can skip this step if you have a way to fly.) While you're there you may also want to visit the golem tower a few times to get cogs from the ancient battlefield. Give those to the tinkerer till you can get the gas mask from them (You can skip this part if you have an undead in the party) and then head out to the south kingdom. Over to the southeast you'll find a spot where the fairy in the bottle will volunteer to take you to the island. You can tell it's the right island by the black stone floor.

Once you fly across you can visit the cave to the southeast of the mountain. Ignore the cave here and make your way to the north. There's a crystal poking out of a crater. Jump in. Smash the stone wall to the north with your hammer and make your way north. You'll be in the kingdom below. Head east then south and you'll find the mushroom forest. You'll want the gas mask or undead around this time. Head south and you'll find the insect kingdom.

To get out of this area head back to the crystal crater and about halfway through the secret tunnel head to the right. You can climb up some vines there.
Thanks I don't know why its so complicated for one quest lol

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
Many scenes seem to be missing or broken.
Missing: 1, 2, 10, 12, 13
Perma-locked(?): 68, 69, 86, 87

One of the missing scenes is for Farm princess.

[Edit:] nvm, found this: [https://] towergirls.fandom.com/wiki/Animations
Locked scenes are bugged - can't be unlocked via cheats

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its say that new update have
Alternative form for Kobold Princess added
-Alternative form for Desert Princess added
But going on developer page its not show what kind of alternateforms htey have

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Some princesses need an heir before they can leave and join the party. (Mouse and Rabbit Princess for example).

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes