BlackChurro

Dec 2, 2019
I so I’m having a problem even beginning the moon festival there’s nothing telling me how and I’ve waited a week in game and the festival still hasn’t started what am I supposed to do?

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2
Patches/Patch1557114518.rvdata2

Seems to be compatible with v0.16.3 & v0.16.4 & v0.16.5 & v0.16.6

Not needed for v0.16.7, Hooray(y)

v0.16.17
Cheat Codes haven't changed since v0.16.16

Updated Cheat Codes Patch
This is mostly if you want to use Unofficial Cheats

Added Unofficial Cheat Codes
987789 = Costume Collector
Pretty much this goes through the entire Armor Database and gives you anything deemed a Costume, Equipment Type ID 5, so it might catch a few debug items. It's only error checking is if a Costume doesn't exist or doesn't have a name.

543210 = Re-Enable Achievements
Note: Since Cheats use Switch 3910: Achi Lock to stop the "Warning" message from repeating re-enabling achievements will re-enable this "Warning" as well

777777 = Limit Breaker
Select a Party Member and they will become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added this pic for those curious why Cheats didn't work :p

is there a newer version or it can work for 16.18 as well?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Do you guys know how to get the harvest princess to leave kingdom? I've tried to sneak in but "she" would call for the guards. I also can't do the siege method because the pumpking would attack me if I tried to save her. I'm also struggling to sneak in the cat princess's temple. Every time I would do that the dog princess would kill me in spite of the fact that I already have delt with her. Anyway to work around what I think is a glitch?

Keonen

Mar 15, 2018
cannot start Bondage spider quest, each time the dialogue reaches the point of the quest i get a Error and it crashes, help?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patch2 for v0.16.19

Fixes:
-Game events not progressing to the new day when sleeping in the Campsite
-Babs gallery not playing animations
-Bugbear (male) animations not playing
-Crashes when calling for some quests preview
-Lift down from the Kingdom Above not leading outside the tower at night

Steam only
Fixes:
-Curvy Human battlesuit costume
-Dragon naked body not showing when costume-less
Additions:
-Queen Slave costume for Kobolds
-Queen Slave NPCs in the Laundry

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is Bab's hut broken now? Every animation transformation I choose says "Here I go" and then nothing happens.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a female version of the Harvest princess?
Allegedly there will be but judging by the recently reached $8,500 Patreon Goal Towerfag seems to be all about getting the Dick... Genderswaps! So less Princesses and more Princes o_O

There was last I played. Just need a certain item.
While the Cardinal Bell does allow you to change his/her gender the female art isn't there... Maybe it will come when all the other girls get dicks :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: oaklash
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes