iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
This game is frustrating at times.. And needs a clear walkthrough of quests/puzzles. So here are my questions, The Hammerhead princess fell to the slime one... Is she able to be obtained as a party member or not and if so where is she now that the port is part of the slime reign. Second question. Where is the Harvest Princess' bell? Can not find it for the life of me. Third question. What is needed to light the second torch in the haunted house to the south-west of the mouse Reign? Final Question, how do I get into the Finhead princess' palace...?
Fair warning, If you give back the bell, it's gone. And the princess' route doesn't progress anymore past that. Keep the bell, turn him into a her and get her pregnant if you want to recruit her. But there are only 2 animations. 1 for Male and 1 for female. The female one always shows anal, but you can still get her pregnant with it.

thatdudetheguy

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way to save Cat Princess while doing her route? I thought snapping Babs out of her cat trance might lead to using magic to help Cat princess snap out of her evil mode but everything I tried just lead to the same conclusion. I cant believe they would really put in a route that punishes you for choosing it but I cant figure out if there is an alternative.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the Harvest Princess as a slave? I made her abdicate so the scarecrow takes over but she isnt at the auction?

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the Harvest Princess as a slave? I made her abdicate so the scarecrow takes over but she isnt at the auction?
If you want a better chance, have another princess go to war with her, and help them beat her, preferably an undead because they don't need the food from her kingdom. She might die or she might be given to the goblins.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I got a dragon son a while ago and a male skeleton noble from the auction and so for a joke I put the slave and my son in the breeding pit of the Bunnies and they produced a female??? When they are both male??

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I got a dragon son a while ago and a male skeleton noble from the auction and so for a joke I put the slave and my son in the breeding pit of the Bunnies and they produced a female??? When they are both male??
:coffee: Sounds like a bug but then I remember the dev doesn't let the player chose sex positions and the girls can get pregnant from blowjobs, footjobs, paizuri, anal, and any thing else that isn't vaginal... Also there is the subtle clue in the dev's name ;) Now the sad question remains was your son the bitch or did he put that slave in their place :ROFLMAO:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
:coffee: Sounds like a bug but then I remember the dev doesn't let the player chose sex positions and the girls can get pregnant from blowjobs, footjobs, paizuri, anal, and any thing else that isn't vaginal... Also there is the subtle clue in the dev's name ;) Now the sad question remains was your son the bitch or did he put that slave in their place :ROFLMAO:
The slave was giving pazuri to him when its literally bones

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I got stuck in the kingdom below and now I can't go back up!

How do I get out??
In the tunnel between where Crystal Princess is and the exit to the north there's a rock on the right side you can break in the blackness where you cant see the knight and there's another exit there that leads to the chest in the unreachable location you saw before jumping in the pit. Honestly though it really is fucked up that the way out is technically a secret and should have been changed long ago. There really is no reason to hide the literal only way out of the kingdom below.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, has anyone found out how to get those "Prismatic Eggs"?
I just started playing the latest version and saw some new development stuff, and it turns out that they've actually existed for a while?

They hatch into crystal kids and look kind've like Crystal Princess.

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, has anyone found out how to get those "Prismatic Eggs"?
I just started playing the latest version and saw some new development stuff, and it turns out that they've actually existed for a while?

They hatch into crystal kids and look kind've like Crystal Princess.
Use a SCRAB on an egg.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes