Oct 2, 2018
I'm also not getting the cheat codes to work either. Have the latest version and suggested cheat codes but get the failure beep and nothing. Either the codes need updating or something ain't right...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Nov 18, 2019
This is probably an old problem and I'm scrounging through this forum to find a fix, but whenever I try to run the game it says I require RPGVXAce RTP in order to run it. Anyone know where I can get that?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This is probably an old problem and I'm scrounging through this forum to find a fix, but whenever I try to run the game it says I require RPGVXAce RTP in order to run it. Anyone know where I can get that?
Front Page Under Installation
is required to play the game.
Or you could have just googled it :p

Oct 2, 2018
There a walkthrough for this game? Cause feeling lost to wander endlessly... And the quests are not always very forthcoming in what exactly you need to do. And how on earth do you unlock locked door!! Also rip Skeleton Queen sold into slavery bones and all.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a cheat to turn the princesses male? If so, I'd love to play this.
There isn't a cheat for it but if you go along Harvest Princess route you can grab the Cardinal Bell. Which allows you to swap genders. Though there isn't much content for it right now and it's hard to say when Towerfag will get around to expanding upon it... (Thinking back on the Withered Cornucopia from months prior and how Towerfag never got the memo that it's an accessory not a costume :oops:)

Oct 2, 2018
This game is frustrating at times.. And needs a clear walkthrough of quests/puzzles. So here are my questions, The Hammerhead princess fell to the slime one... Is she able to be obtained as a party member or not and if so where is she now that the port is part of the slime reign. Second question. Where is the Harvest Princess' bell? Can not find it for the life of me. Third question. What is needed to light the second torch in the haunted house to the south-west of the mouse Reign? Final Question, how do I get into the Finhead princess' palace...?

Last edited:

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
If a reign falls and you didn't save the princess, go to the goblin kingdom and check their slave auctions out, that's where princesses/other npcs go.

For the Cardinal Bell, you have to go to the princess' house at night, breaking in however you can, and inspect the flour bags, it has a trail leading downstairs, go to the windmill (I forgot if you're given the key or have to find it) at night, unlock the door and you'll overhear a conversation which you need to tell the princess during the day.

In order to get to the palace you need the special helmet that lets you breathe underwater, or a companion who can do that. The helmet is one of things you get with exchanging cogs to the mouse vendor in the mouse kingdom, right of the bank/left of the palace. Cogs can be obtained from the golem kingdom's ancient battlefield.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Third question. What is needed to light the second torch in the haunted house to the south-west of the mouse Reign?
A Filled Princess Urn, either you or somebody else in the game has to have offed a Princess and collected her Soul.

Anything close to a walk through would be the fan operated wiki

If information isn't there or needs updated then be the fan you know you can be (y)

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Adding to master dragon's, yes you need a filled urn, you can get that by killing a princess with an empty urn in your inventory... Or go to the south continent and go to dog princess' tower, enough times to get her to open the door, and a filled urn should be in a chest as soon as you enter the tower.

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
Um i need some help i was trying out a new Animation with Babs and she ran off after the animaton and i have no idea where she ran off to dose anyone know where she went?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Um i need some help i was trying out a new Animation with Babs and she ran off after the animaton and i have no idea where she ran off to dose anyone know where she went?
That seems to be true in her Side Quest Runaway Babs
She can be found again in the

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes