Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know / is someone willing to help me find the Variable ID for the Queen's Spire Affinity? I can't seem to find it whatsoever and I'm probably a tad bit bugged since gaining from quests isnt a thing atm. It does work on an older save, but since I cannot find the variable I'm starting to believe it's gone on the other save.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know / is someone willing to help me find the Variable ID for the Queen's Spire Affinity? I can't seem to find it whatsoever and I'm probably a tad bit bugged since gaining from quests isnt a thing atm. It does work on an older save, but since I cannot find the variable I'm starting to believe it's gone on the other save.
Bit busy but I think it's this one
Variable_2942 "DQ Aff"

But feel free to do an " Aff" search on this file

Reactions: Xerodrive

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Bit busy but I think it's this one
Variable_2942 "DQ Aff"

But feel free to do an " Aff" search on this file
Much appreciated as always my guy. Apparently I was too blind to read DQ Aff. Since you can't ctrl-F search in the editor its kinda heard to run through it all. Is there a specific way to make that txt file like you did? Or can I just find it in the game's folder?

Edit: Variable 2942 is missing from the save editor. Im not sure why this is but I'll link a screenshot below.

< I hope imgur is allowed, if not i'll edit my comment and remove it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Much appreciated as always my guy. Apparently I was too blind to read DQ Aff. Since you can't ctrl-F search in the editor its kinda heard to run through it all. Is there a specific way to make that txt file like you did? Or can I just find it in the game's folder?

Edit: Variable 2942 is missing from the save editor. Im not sure why this is but I'll link a screenshot below.

Using the Translation Tool found in Dargoth's BitBucket for MGQ Paradox

RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c

Useful for extracting data though the blob folder isn't necessary unless you actually want to alter things

That file is from v0.17.3 so is the save editor loading data from that?

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017

I guess it could be because i've never triggered an affinity increase. But since I basically recruited all the princesses by eloping since I went for a 100% peaceful completion, it's almost impossible to get a War going.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Using the Translation Tool found in Dargoth's BitBucket for MGQ Paradox

RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c

Useful for extracting data though the blob folder isn't necessary unless you actually want to alter things

That file is from v0.17.3 so is the save editor loading data from that?
Yeap, fully up to date. Can edit the switches and variables as I like aswell. Just doesn't show a few variables since I think it has to do with having it triggered at least once. But im not really sure.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeap, fully up to date. Can edit the switches and variables as I like aswell. Just doesn't show a few variables since I think it has to do with having it triggered at least once. But im not really sure.
Hmm not sure as that sounds like the Save Editor doesn't have the most up to data database entries though that wouldn't prevent you from editing things.

But for 0.17.3 that should be there
2020-02-28_18-49-37.png

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm not sure as that sounds like the Save Editor doesn't have the most up to data database entries though that wouldn't prevent you from editing things.

But for 0.17.3 that should be there
View attachment 570629
Might need to up my save editor then if there is a new version (hopefully)

Edit: The person whom I got mine from hasn't updated theirs. So if you have any recoms that'd be nice

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Might need to up my save editor then if there is a new version (hopefully)

Edit: The person whom I got mine from hasn't updated theirs. So if you have any recoms that'd be nice
Or does that translation software do about the same the editors do? (Im very novice with this type of stuff so I wouldn't really know)

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
The program just needs access to the latest files. I usually have a copy since I decrypt the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-3-towerfag.602/post-3065124
Threw the data folder in the saves folder and started editing from there, sadly still missing that variable somehow. Tried to test some older saves (still saved from the new version, but that hasn't worked either). Thats not the only variable I cannot acces btw.
Variable_2936 "Garderie Race"
Variable_2937 "Garderie ID"
Variable_2938 "daycare kid 1 19"
Variable_2939 "daycare kid 2 19"

Are also missing. And there are probably others too. Very strange.

Much appreciated for the help so far. Hopefully it isn't too much of a bother

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Desert princess declared war on finhead princess. Desert P reached the continenal port and I tried to defend it but I'm stuck in a continual loop of combat (at least 30 before I shut down the game). Is that a bug?

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Desert princess declared war on finhead princess. Desert P reached the continenal port and I tried to defend it but I'm stuck in a continual loop of combat (at least 30 before I shut down the game). Is that a bug?
As in you pick a side and you have to repeat rounds of killing enemies? If that's the case then it sounds like a bug to me. After all enemies on the battlefield are dealt with it should count as a win.

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Well, I don't know. Other sieges where I defended, I had to fight 10 or so battles before it was lifted and the attacking reign was repelled. Still, there seems to be no end to the number of siege battles of this port.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes