masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i having a problem trying to play in fullscreen, can anyone help me
Windows PC
Introduction to Keyboard Controls!

During battles use "A" to attack, "S" to use the equipped skill and "D" to change the active skill. With "TAB" you can switch the active party member.

Press "CTRL" to use a party member's ability (or to skip dialogues with "CTRL" + any confirm button)!

By pressing "F5" and "F6" you can go fullscreen!

In the world map use "S" to access the Status Screen and "S" or "ESC" to leave it. During the night pressing "C" will transfer your party to the campfire!

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Try the search function at the top of the page. "Fullscreen" brings up a good number of things to try.
From a glance, I'd say make sure that 'launch in fullscreen' is not toggled on (press F1 to see options).
When the game launches in windowed mode, you should be able to toggle fullscreen with F5, or F6.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i am not dumb.
Great but that didn't answer the questions :rolleyes:
Most likely your problem is driver related.

Never experienced that myself but I use Windows 7, AMD FX-8150 cpu, 32 GB ram, and AMD Radeon RX 560 series gpu

Though a google search does show some Nvidia user with Windows 10 complaining about a similar issue

Also some settings are in "Game.ini"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
and its not in window mode when i open the game
Right, but you want it to be in windowed mode when you open the game.
So, make sure it's not set to launch in fullscreen. Press F1 to see the game properties and make sure that 'launch in fullscreen' is not checked, then toggle fullscreen on after you've launched the game in windowed mode by pressing F5 or F6.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
sorry for the problems i am a noob in games literally a novice in pc games.I started to play games in pc 2 monts ago

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah Player convenience seems to have been forgotten in favor of RNG Shenanigans. Maybe it's that silly idea that games need to be more realistic? Or it's some masochist wet dream of always seeing the ship you need to board leave port without you?

But it took years to get an option to change Merchant Princess' location because one merchant to service the entire kingdom wouldn't scale badly as new reigns keep getting added and the map grows ever larger...

Silly rants aside if you use one of the Fan Patches then you can use the Panic Button to return the ship to the mainland port

CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1581700675.rvdata2
Thanks Man I never knew that patch would fix the boats too. I was always scared of breakin the game so I never used the panic button (y). Kind of sad though I couldn't once get that damn boat over to the right port in that play through so I couldn't even fool around with the finhead P... :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes