arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Harvest Princess seems to have a bug, I can't start the second chat with her even at 6 affinity, and her quest is stuck after telling her about the culprit. Am I missing something?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This update is ridiculous. Supposedly theres now a THICC version of SkellyP (skeleton form). A legitimate version of someone having "BIG BONES" as opposed to being fat? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
This update is ridiculous. Supposedly theres now a THICC version of SkellyP (skeleton form). A legitimate version of someone having "BIG BONES" as opposed to being fat? Haha
Probably just a missplace or smth else. or meant that the "THICC" form of her has been added. My guess is this one, but not so sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
smth probably that led,'Merchant princess' restore it 'outside of the tavern' . like for example: in a other princess Reign, if she's there and that specific command prompts - probably. relating to 'leftovers'
Well if that was Towerfag's intention he didn't do a good job with the cleanup
Seems Merchant Princess ability to process 'Lump on a Stick leftovers' was removed from 2 Locations
Map 166 "Diamond Seashell - Base"
Map 317 "Harvest Town"

Still remains functional in
Map 52 "Hammerhead Port"
Map 170 "Tavern"
Map 265 "Mouse Clocktown"
Map 346 "Frozen Stick Village"

Most patches from v0.17.2 are unaffected by this update and will work just fine at the moment.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-3-towerfag.602/post-3032446

However this one will cause problems with v0.17.3 so it needs updated
CE 035 Game Rewind CE 584 BEGIN GAME
Patches/Patch1581700201.rvdata2

I'll get around to doing that later
Edit Update CE 035 Game Rewind CE 584 BEGIN GAME for v0.17.3
Patches/Patch1581983247.rvdata2

Last edited:

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
A little help please? I'm doing the slime affinity quest where you have to destroy poisonous grasses in a pond. I'm cutting one with my special attack but the second one is unreachable as it's beside a bank I don't have access to. What's the solution?

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
guys I tried to invite the princess of the harvest to run away with me in the middle of her quest before taking the bell that changes sex (obviously the night as it says on the wiki) but she doesn't have the option to run away with me has to do something else q on the wiki does not speak? (got it, it was necessary to have more than 3 affinity with her)

Last edited:

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
A little help please? I'm doing the slime affinity quest where you have to destroy poisonous grasses in a pond. I'm cutting one with my special attack but the second one is unreachable as it's beside a bank I don't have access to. What's the solution?
You need some kind of ranged attack. Try another party member.

Reactions: Psylen

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
anyone know how to get thicc forms?
State 99 Over/UnderW
MHP, MMP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK Down 10%

Controlled by Common Event 700: ♥FEED♥
Resets when the girls have taken in enough Calories
Code:
$game_variables[6202][@calid] >= $game_variables[6204][@calid]

In your case Kobold @calid = 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overally - you need to keep them Fat enough. + several mechanics involve "faun's tavern" if not smth else and bringing specific type of food to keep them -Princesses - fed up, when being stored there. "They also have needs, right" ;d

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Overally - you need to keep them Fat enough. + several mechanics involve "faun's tavern" if not smth else and bringing specific type of food to keep them -Princesses - fed up, when being stored there. "They also have needs, right" ;d
Food doesn't even need to be that special as if you really suck you can get them fat off Potions :LOL:
Here is a list of Princesses Weights, Food Chart, and Food Preferences

Reilit

May 18, 2019
I just got Amelie as a party member. In the camp, there is an option to enslave her. What is the difference between her being your slave and her being just a party member?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there a way to fast travel from north to south, crossing the mountains is a pain the ass every time
There is but you either need to pray for a drop of cucco feather (which you then take to the mouse tinkerer and buy a pair of wings) or to have flying progeny along with you (female dragon/wyvern) and use them to get across the mountains.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes