Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
So is Komachi bugged? Giving her porgy meat is supposed to stop her continuous quest but there doesn't seem to be an option to actually give it to her.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Im confused, on previous versions, if you died (or an enemy came inside a princess) it would switch you to another party member, with the character at 1 hp, needing to be revived. Now, you just instantly get a game over. What gives?
Do you have sacred candle equipped? Or did you pick it? I do know that Sacred Candle does that because of the whole life span tied together so if the princess equipped with it dies then you die too.

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
I just downloaded the new version, transfered my save but I have a problem. I can't equip my weapons anymore. Can someone tell me what's wrong?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
No such thing as a 100% save. Not in this game, anyway.
Technically there is now that medals are a thing, but really that's not even useful if you have the game on steam because they don't activate the achievements by simply being on the save file. The act of gaining them and popping up is what triggers the achievement so even then you can't get them if they're already unlocked, forcing you to start a new save file.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
can anyone please help me out here. I'm trying to complete the sphinx fortress, and I haven't a single clue how to access the secret room / boss room mentioned in the wiki. I found the passage, found the two tablets, I have no idea where to go from here.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
i just need a save with all costumes, i didnt know komachi could die.
You actually can revive her I think, you just need to adjust the right flags through some third party software. I found an explanation on the wiki for that I think. (On her page in the comments)

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
can anyone please help me out here. I'm trying to complete the sphinx fortress, and I haven't a single clue how to access the secret room / boss room mentioned in the wiki. I found the passage, found the two tablets, I have no idea where to go from here.
did you get the snake items from the other parts of the dungeon? Theres two pieces. There's one when you fall down into the pit where the enemies are and theres one that spawns next to the place where you fall on purpose as part of the trial, a secret side room opens up. You need both items for the secret entrance to open the boss room door.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
did you get the snake items from the other parts of the dungeon? Theres two pieces. There's one when you fall down into the pit where the enemies are and theres one that spawns next to the place where you fall on purpose as part of the trial, a secret side room opens up. You need both items for the secret entrance to open the boss room door.
Found the first one, had no idea about the second one. Thanks for the help.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You actually can revive her I think, you just need to adjust the right flags through some third party software. I found an explanation on the wiki for that I think. (On her page in the comments)
Cheat Patch and use the Unofficial Cheat Code 566737 = Komachi Resurrection

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
So is it possible to play as a male character and get battlefucked?
I imagine its possible since male progeny also have a lust status. Havent tried it myself yet though.

how do u get the thicc forms?
Feed the princess until she's completely full. The next day she'll metabolize the calories and either go up or down in weight. Theres a threshold for each princess to cross before they become "thicc," although it's more so just a little chubby at best and not the usual thicc meme. Although it opens the opportunity to do thicker versions depending on the weight considering theres also a maximum for each individual princess.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Question does the patches still work with later versions or do I need to wait for them to be updated? I'm wanting to play the new update but I really want to have the patch that lets Merchant P be everywhere at the same time.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes