AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
What's with the art difference in the preview pics? Most of them are pixel graphic but one of them is really cool. Can someone tell me which art game uses the most? Maybe it's pixel graphic for older scenes and "normal" for newest?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What's with the art difference in the preview pics? Most of them are pixel graphic but one of them is really cool. Can someone tell me which art game uses the most? Maybe it's pixel graphic for older scenes and "normal" for newest?
The "really cool" ones are rare. Most of them are the smaller animated ones since Towerfag found it easier to just recolor scenes without dialogue instead of the more detailed custom scenes with unique dialogue. That is probably why he likes random so much as less work building a choice system, matching up the scenes, and actually having the girls respond to what is going on.
Mou3f1.png

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Ahh maybe I'm in the minority here, but I much prefer the animated pixel scenes over the CG scenes. The art style used in the CGs are not for me. The pixel art is solid, though. Cute, and lewd.
Then again, I'm not big into furry, and I feel like I can smell those CGs. Maybe the pixel graphics just leave more to the imagination...or I guess, for me, it's like the difference between a cat-girl, and a cat.

titan5454

May 15, 2018
Im confused, on previous versions, if you died (or an enemy came inside a princess) it would switch you to another party member, with the character at 1 hp, needing to be revived. Now, you just instantly get a game over. What gives?

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
as much as I know. in the next week. There might come another release/patch. Since in this one, some 'bugs' have been not fixed - mostly with some costumes not being displayed properly + might it get new additions too. Dunno only if it'll be an big patch or a big release etc. masterdragonson

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
as much as I know. in the next week. There might come another release. Since in this one, some 'bugs' have been not fixed - mostly with some costumes not being displayed properly + might it get new additions too. Dunno only if it'll be an big patch or a big release etc. masterdragonson
And the show goes on ;) Though it would be nice if Towerfag fixed some of the bugs I mentioned

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
So it just rehearsed Scene 95 at Babs, which is the new cat princess scene, and she just up and left the building after sex. She said "(...)" then stormed out in the catfish sprite. My knight even went "...what?." I waited a day to be sure, she's still not back.

Is this a new story/quest/event? This literally never happened to me before and the wiki says nothing about it.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Im confused, on previous versions, if you died (or an enemy came inside a princess) it would switch you to another party member, with the character at 1 hp, needing to be revived. Now, you just instantly get a game over. What gives?
From my time playing the game that only Character switching after death only occured if you had a character that wasn't an M.C. So having one of your kids or a slave (that isn't a princess) would switch you out. However that was in 17.1 and don't know if it patched out in 17.2.

Honestly i hope it get's patched to where every character (Knight included) can be raped and you switched from character to Character as they died. It takes a minute to learn this game so it would increase accessibility to switch like that.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes