deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So is it possible to play as a male character and get battlefucked?
You would have to get Harvest Princess while keeping said princess a male.
Progeny (and slaves) still can't get battlefucked (with Amelie the kobold paladin, as the sole exception, I only mention her because she's technically handled by the same progeny/slave system for party member storage).

Reactions: fakyfaky

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
might be starving? some people were talking about it in the steam forums trying to figure out what debuff they had, so try feeding her and see if it goes away.
I gave all kinds of things from the food session and nothing happens when I leave her for a few days in the tavern.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I gave all kinds of things from the food session and nothing happens when I leave her for a few days in the tavern.
State 99 Over/UnderW
MHP, MMP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK Down 10%

Controlled by Common Event 700: ♥FEED♥
Resets when the girls have taken in enough Calories
Code:
$game_variables[6202][@calid] >= $game_variables[6204][@calid]

In your case Kobold @calid = 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, got a question here - Is it possible to recruit the Insect Princess without letting the human kingdom fall so that the hive moves above ground. The conversation progression cuts off after the first one, and I'm not sure it's just because I tried to talk to her twice in the same day, since normally it's not an issue, or it's mentioned in the wiki.
Of course, I could cheat the princess affinity to max and do things that way but that isn't the optimal solution.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So anyone know whats up with babs hauling ass and disappearing upon doing scene 95
It's a Side Quest *shrugs* :LOL: This isn't set up that well so it's funny
Switch 4171 Runaway Babs
Starts on Map 208 " "

From some messed up logic it takes you to
Map 061 " "
Upper Left Side

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Is the only way to recruit Harvest still to go through with the coup? The thicc form switches him to female but I don't know if you can feed princesses while they still rule.

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
How exactly do I recruit a princess? I tried to follow the wiki but nothing happens, I slept 2x with the human princess, I have an affinity with her and the human kingdom but nothing happens, i tried to sleep and talk to her the next day and talk to her after the act, the same thing with the desert princess.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
How exactly do I recruit a princess? I tried to follow the wiki but nothing happens, I slept 2x with the human princess, I have an affinity with her and the human kingdom but nothing happens, i tried to sleep and talk to her the next day and talk to her after the act, the same thing with the desert princess.
Going that way they only join you after you've got them pregnant. and I think its after they've given birth?

Reactions: Lun1638

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Going that way they only join you after you've got them pregnant. and I think its after they've given birth?
Yep, most Princesses won't abandon their throne unless an Heir is present or their Reign has fallen.
Exceptions are Mouse Princess as she has enough Sisters to look after her domain while she elopes, Dog Princess already lost her domain before the game starts, Dragon Princess I just needs a good Knight in her life, same for Dragon Princess II, Kobold Princess as she is homeless shortly after the start but unlike other fallen reigns you can rebuild hers, Mimic Princess is a world wide fetch quest for Mimic Chests, Wyvern Princess is found in the ruins of her realm, and a few Misc Princesses that I'm probably missing off the top of my head.

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
And so, like I had guessed it would Be - the next release has been unchained:

Link to Patreon:
Link to mega:
Changes/Fixes(Pastebin):

p.s. masterdragonson seems like the 'codes' were untouched. Dunno only when an 'patch' will be released.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes