masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok I tried the "185" code and it worked, so it might be that the code is static depending on the location.
Many thanks; I would've had no idea how to find that stuff.
Just went through the Quest to see what it actually does. It generates a random string of numbers and places the Map ID in the middle. Since this is the only static number if you use it multiple times it should stand out but that means looking at random numbers multiple times :ROFLMAO: That nutter sure loves his rng shenanigans

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
With the 17.4 patch do i extract the patch and put in the patches folder or do i just download and put the zip in the patches folder?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
With the 17.4 patch do i extract the patch and put in the patches folder or do i just download and put the zip in the patches folder?
Extract all those patches into the patches folder.
If you have a patches folder in your patches folder then you went too deep and the game will whine about it
I'm pretty sure putting the zip file in the patches folder will have no effect

Reactions: TimThrall
Dec 31, 2019
I got a problem where I am now stuck on an npc. I ended up getting stuck on an npc after doing a sexy time scene and after it finished I was spawned onto a different npc that is in the same area. Is there any way to fix this or do I just have to go to an old save file?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How's the state of the game atm?

I used to be really interested in this and then there was some internal conflict or something and the combat system changed drastically (I think I remember it going from some action style fighting to more traditional turn based rpg, and I hated the change). Kinda lost interest at that point. Sounds like there are some major bugs right now, bad time to try to pick this back up?

Did the combat change back to that action style? Newer videos I see seem like the combat reverted back to the cool style. Somebody please tell me I'm not crazy for remembering the combat system of this game going to like a turn based format for a bit.

Oh they split into two separate games huh. Whatever version I tried playing before was so bad it turned me off completely from the game, lol. I wonder what that was. I did just see the difference between this and the TowerGirls game, I remember that now but not sure if it was the turn based version. This whole time I thought they just rebranded the name and it was a single game. I remember hearing about all the lewd content being removed.

Edit: Yep, pretty sure it was the Towergirls version of the game that I hated lol. So to sum up: I played Towergirls and thought these were the same games so I avoided this. Lmao. It was so bad I deleted it so I couldn't even check what I played back then. Ayyy the game is back to what I enjoyed before the changes that made me bail on it.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
How's the state of the game atm?

I used to be really interested in this and then there was some internal conflict or something and the combat system changed drastically (I think I remember it going from some action style fighting to more traditional turn based rpg, and I hated the change). Kinda lost interest at that point. Sounds like there are some major bugs right now, bad time to try to pick this back up?

Did the combat change back to that action style? Newer videos I see seem like the combat reverted back to the cool style. Somebody please tell me I'm not crazy for remembering the combat system of this game going to like a turn based format for a bit.

Oh they split into two separate games huh. Whatever version I tried playing before was so bad it turned me off completely from the game, lol. I wonder what that was. I did just see the difference between this and the TowerGirls game, I remember that now but not sure if it was the turn based version. This whole time I thought they just rebranded the name and it was a single game. I remember hearing about all the lewd content being removed.

Edit: Yep, pretty sure it was the Towergirls version of the game that I hated lol. So to sum up: I played Towergirls and thought these were the same games so I avoided this. Lmao. It was so bad I deleted it so I couldn't even check what I played back then. Ayyy the game is back to what I enjoyed before the changes that made me bail on it.
wild

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
and guess what... We have an official patch1 for this version(masterdragonson)

link to patreon:
Link to mega:
changes/fixes(pastebin):
Doesn't seem to effect anything major and doesn't conflict with the current patches (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Am I doing the "Assist the Desert Princess" Quest wrong? I check the sign to see when the festival is being held and pick up the quest the day that it said it should be occurring. But when I am able to go to the Festival Plaza there is no festival and it says that the next one is 7 days away.

Edit: Started a new game and the Festival happens for it. I am guessing that the reason I couldnt access it was due to the glitch that the patch is supposed to fix since this all happened after I got the first kids in the game and Kobold Princess became permanently underweight at the same time.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Don't know if it's a bug or something, but... Completed the game on the Skeleton Princess Ending, and after starting the New Game+ MC's speed droped to a snail's pace (even when running). Reloading the save or re-playing the ending didn't helped. Anyone knows how to fix it (without digging the game files through the RPGMaker, if possible)?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Don't know if it's a bug or something, but... Completed the game on the Skeleton Princess Ending, and after starting the New Game+ MC's speed droped to a snail's pace (even when running). Reloading the save or re-playing the ending didn't helped. Anyone knows how to fix it (without digging the game files through the RPGMaker, if possible)?
Panic Button?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
The problem was resolved (the cut-scene before entering the tavern changes MC's speed back to normal), but now another question appeared: is there a way to recruit both HarvestP and ScarecrowP or they are mutually exclusive?

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any items that increase max HP? Desert Princess only got 366 HP at max lvl! That's so sad...

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
To be fair the game has traps which have gotten me quite a few times and I'm pretty sure more is going to be implemented if Harvest Princess is something to be hinted by. So my question for you is, are you homophobic?
I can't remember where I saw it, but I think there was a mention of future male forms for princesses somewhere

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes