Anon7890

Nov 13, 2016
Damn, I´ve been getting this everytime I seem to finish the Catp questline, can´t seem to pass on to NG+. Hopefully there´ll be a patch for this next version.
F.png

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
kk not gonna lie I not expected that finishing Ice Dragon princess story would FORCE me to start new game+... I really wanted to make her as my party member and then continue unlocking more girls without ability to get other girls that require getting rid of Queen

this is huge bs :/ devs just made whole story for her but in the end she ends as as temporary NPC compared to other girls.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So i got a male kobold npc sex scene in the goblin bar, and i decided to get one as a slave for campsite fun.. Only the scene doesnt seem triggerable with your male kobold slaves, is this intended? is it the same with the male goblin slave?

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Am I the only one that has the bug that happens when you try to defend castle/pick a side during fight: once I defeat all enemies I'm still stuck in the battle mode...
I'm trying to defends seagirl castle but despite killing all enemies I can't do jack shit...

Edit. I guess it's some bug but "panic button" helps if you use it after killing all enemies. It teleports you out from combat map and says that you won the fight

Last edited:

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
I have two questions

1.After you've entered the Queens Spire, how do you get past the three Dragon Queensguards and meet with the Dragon Queen Despina outside of another route?

2. How do you trade your Queen Praline with the Courtesans? All they do is talk shit

3. Whats the significance of the Pantheon?

4.Is there hacking or cheating software for RPGMaker VX Ace that allows for ingame editing of your inventory, adding characters to your party and noclip?

(The Wika hasnt been updated since version 16.9 so im running mostly blind as to whats been added)

Last edited:

Flobby

Aug 14, 2017
  • He moved the Save File Location to mess with Save Editors since they have a hard time locating Database files (It's an easy fix but still an inconvenience)
If Towerfag could strip the Cheats out he would have long ago as he loves (to an almost psychotic degree) RNG Shenanigans. Cheats in an amusing sense are stability in an unstable world. Just look at how the Gallery was intended to work without cheats illustrates that pretty well.
How can you fix that? I'm not a big fan of grinding and/or going through the same scenes every damn time so I used to use a save editor to skip some of the hassle.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How can you fix that? I'm not a big fan of grinding and/or going through the same scenes every damn time so I used to use a save editor to skip some of the hassle.
Save Editor not working. Simply move the Save to the main game directory, make changes with save editor, move it back to the saves folder, then play game.

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
Save Editor not working. Simply move the Save to the main game directory, make changes with save editor, move it back to the saves folder, then play game.

hey, I wanted to ask, seeing how you know a lot, how to unfail a quest, or reset it completely, i messed up with komachi when i shortened my days, and I've tried the save editor as well as the unofficial cheats and i've got no luck getting her to show up again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hey, I wanted to ask, seeing how you know a lot, how to unfail a quest, or reset it completely, i messed up with komachi when i shortened my days, and I've tried the save editor as well as the unofficial cheats and i've got no luck getting her to show up again.
566737 = Komachi Resurrection didn't bring her back?

Resetting Quest is a simple script call though I'm not sure how to do it in a save editor
Code:
reset_quest(54)
If you just wanted to have her done then
Switch 3054: Komachi Starved = OFF
Switch 3774: Komachi d20 dead = OFF
Switch 3875: Komachi Sated 4gud = ON

Doesn't look like the underlining code has changed but if you want post a save and I'll look into it.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Probably a stupid question, but is there a way to prevent the game from losing focus when tabbing out?

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
566737 = Komachi Resurrection didn't bring her back?

Resetting Quest is a simple script call though I'm not sure how to do it in a save editor
Code:
reset_quest(54)
If you just wanted to have her done then
Switch 3054: Komachi Starved = OFF
Switch 3774: Komachi d20 dead = OFF
Switch 3875: Komachi Sated 4gud = ON

Doesn't look like the underlining code has changed but if you want post a save and I'll look into it.
ok yea that worked now, thanks, also, how long does it take for a prismatic egg to hatch? i got one and have been running around for 40 mins and nothing, i've got chunga root as well as egg warmer 2, changed time to 1 min per day, thing is, i got super excited when i got it i leveled it up, but I havent set any points because i wanted to wait for it to hatch, im not sure if its bugged out or because of the levels

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ok yea that worked now, thanks, also, how long does it take for a prismatic egg to hatch? i got one and have been running around for 40 mins and nothing, i've got chunga root as well as egg warmer 2, changed time to 1 min per day, thing is, i got super excited when i got it i leveled it up, but I havent set any points because i wanted to wait for it to hatch, im not sure if its bugged out or because of the levels
I don't think Towerfag had those quite ready yet so they don't do anything.. Probably in a future update

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I read in the change log it said ending added? is it multiple endings if so add the tag because I looked throught the tag multiple endings and downloaded like 30 games so please add the tag if it does have it :)

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes