Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Oh, what are they adding?
from what I read succubus forms for most of girls, Crystals and Fairies and mermaids

btw what's the best way to farm tons of food? I want to unlock thick forms for princesses but it takes shit load of food to keep them feed 24/7

Crazytnt33

Apr 24, 2019
from what I read succubus forms for most of girls, Crystals and Fairies and mermaids

btw what's the best way to farm tons of food? I want to unlock thick forms for princesses but it takes shit load of food to keep them feed 24/7
I think you should get a lump on a stick, it fills the bar full.
You can get it from the Insect Princess (after recruiting her). Venture back to the Hive and snatch it from the deepest level of her former “palace”!

You’ll get its leftovers too, which you can refill into a Lumpy Stick by Merchant Princess, with a 1000
Swirlies
fee.

Reactions: Grizloy

YaKnow

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone have a rip of all the animations? The cheat code didn't seem to unlock all of them and the menu for selecting them isn't the best.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone have a rip of all the animations? The cheat code didn't seem to unlock all of them and the menu for selecting them isn't the best.
Some of the animations were removed, it's a long story buried in the thread, so just decrypting the files won't help.

Oh and the animations are still frame by frame pictures. The Graphics\Pictures has around 18,988 images many are just color swaps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a decryptor that works with this game

Reactions: obiwan

Crazytnt33

Apr 24, 2019
Alright, I found something that might interest players
Here:
download the save and see for yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheEbonySlayer

Feb 4, 2018
I'm having some trouble recruiting both ScarecrowP and HarvestP. From what I've read in the comments on the fandom wiki, it's possible to recruit both by having HarvestP abdicate and then buying her in a slave auction. I had her abdicate by speaking to her at night, but days and days later, she still doesn't show up at the slave auction. I have 3 hearts of affinity with GoblinP, I have max affinity with Goblin Reign, and I have the slaver pass. Am I missing something? Is there some switch or variable that I can change in the save editor to force HarvestP into the slave auction? Thanks in advance.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Jottici

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, so, I didn't see it in the changelog, but I saw it on the creator's patreon preveiw post for what's all new in 17.5, so I decided to ask if it's in this version of the beta yet or not.

I also asked a while back, but this was back when it wasn't in, but, are the crystal progenys in the game yet?

Edit:
turns out they are!
I'm dumb.

But, I heard about getting fairies now?
How the heck do you recruit them or get an egg?

Last edited:

Skull_Leader

Jan 6, 2017
Wonder when they are going to add you character being able to fuck your progeny? (And I said fuck, not getting preggers. While I would more than welcome that, I know that would be very difficult for the game)

Crazytnt33

Apr 24, 2019
Finhead Princess can be taken from her coffin as of v0.17.5
Ghost Princess coffin isn't coded for that perhaps because she is already a spirit and doesn't have a body
I found out that you can put the dog princess,Wyvern Princess and the ghost in the taven with the switch bench but there is a switch where the dragon princess two but she doesn't show

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
Oct 22, 2018
Wonder when they are going to add you character being able to fuck your progeny? (And I said fuck, not getting preggers. While I would more than welcome that, I know that would be very difficult for the game)
Never unless the author drops out of patreon. Incest is a big no-no there.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Your 'Daughter' (Adopted or otherwise) might be a good girl at Camp but at the local whore house she will happily take extra care of her 'Daddy' for the right price

koertman

Feb 3, 2018
i get the game not on full screen i push the f6 button my screen is flickering and gets back to smal do anyone knows how to fix this

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes