masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do you need to manually install patches to make them apply or just throw patch file into "patch" folder and game auto-install it once you launch it?
Just extract them into the 'Patches' folder and the game applies them every time it launches.

SomeOtherAnon

Aug 14, 2019
I think I seen something about that when reviewing the changes between the beta and official.
For some reason Towerfag is consolidating many of the old Item Effects under Common Event 154 which is probably introducing a lot of unnecessary bugs.

If you had downloaded the Beta version of v0.17.5 then get the changed files and put them into the game folder for a quick fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254713

Also the updated v0.17.5 Patches
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3249166
I extracted the patches and changed files to their respective folders, but unfortunately my knight is still adamant on consuming whole keys. Going to try a fresh copy of the game then apply the patches to that to see if that fixes anything.

[Edit] Nope, still not able to get the key

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I extracted the patches and changed files to their respective folders, but unfortunately my knight is still adamant on consuming whole keys. Going to try a fresh copy of the game then apply the patches to that to see if that fixes anything.

[Edit] Nope, still not able to get the key
Post a save and I'll have a look.

Reactions: SomeOtherAnon

SomeOtherAnon

Aug 14, 2019
The problem is Towerfag really can't deal with numbers...

Fun fact Item 281 Harvest Diary will give you the key because Lumpy Frish is Item 289
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i guess now i get to say i was good for something. But in all seriousness, thank you for this. It solved my knights pica problems in a heartbeat.

Reactions: masterdragonson
Jun 9, 2018
Are you using the latest version?
Do you bang until your stamina is fully depleted?
Did you select Classic or Random Princesses?
Does it pause on any particular sex scene in the lol randomness?
Got a save at that moment?

Using the Official v0.17.5 release, selecting Kobold Princess, banging twice, then leaving seems to be working.

View attachment 607221
the bar at the top, the text box, and the clock, i actually dnt have those

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i have no idea how to do that lol, let me try re-downloading and adding the patches in first, see if that fixes it
, , or any other archiver program

1. Open up Main Game Directory
  2. Open "Saves" Folder
  3. Select SaveXX.rvdata2 (Replace XX with actual number)
  4. Right Click > 7-Zip > Add to "SaveXX.zip" (It's pretty similar for other archiver programs)
  5. Attach Files > Locate "SaveXX.zip" > Open

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
suddenly the crab monsters in the sea kingdom (in the path right from the castle) are not hostile anymore... RIP my money farm

is it some kind of bug or it's because I have moth princess in party?

law13

Aug 19, 2018
stuck at the tent, trying every princess, even kobold the bar at stamina even not show up, please help thanks
Untitled.png

Reactions: Mahony

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
suddenly the crab monsters in the sea kingdom (in the path right from the castle) are not hostile anymore... RIP my money farm

is it some kind of bug or it's because I have moth princess in party?
same thing with the plant monster in the jungle next to cat princess castle...
does anyone else have the same issue?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes