Fhromo

Oct 23, 2018
I'm going to assume Towerfag didn't check if the bloody array was set right before trying to write data to it.

Let me know if this patch works. Common Event 90 Switch To Player seems to be called before Variable 2056 Kobold Worker Array Counter is used so I just added a small bit of code there to check if it is an Array.

Code:
if $game_variables[2056].is_a?(Array)
puts("Knock Array Passed") if $TEST
else
puts("Knock Array Failed") if $TEST
$game_variables[2056] = Array.new(16, 0)
end
View attachment 613470
brother, you made a person happy, if i meet you someday i will give you a hug, you are amazing! you have my gratitude!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Fhromo

Oct 23, 2018
dude, there is a very annoying mistake, that when i am with princess kobold in the camp (already after the sex scene with the butt plug)

you can choose to do H scenes with her, if you say yes, you go into the tent and do a H scene, but when she finishes she says something and then the character is stuck inside the hut without being able to leave, like, how the hell come out of the tent later? I can only get out by pressing the panic button on the dbug menu, and when I do that, I lose a lot of money (the candy) and still come back at night, and I have to do the camp again, but when I go to the tent without talking to the princess kobold and end the day goes quiet, does anyone know how to solve this?

1.png

2.png

3.png

I can't get out of here, I just stay inside the cabin, like, bro ...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
dude, there is a very annoying mistake, that when i am with princess kobold in the camp (already after the sex scene with the butt plug)

you can choose to do H scenes with her, if you say yes, you go into the tent and do a H scene, but when she finishes she says something and then the character is stuck inside the hut without being able to leave, like, how the hell come out of the tent later? I can only get out by pressing the panic button on the dbug menu, and when I do that, I lose a lot of money (the candy) and still come back at night, and I have to do the camp again, but when I go to the tent without talking to the princess kobold and end the day goes quiet, does anyone know how to solve this?

View attachment 613615

View attachment 613619

View attachment 613620

I can't get out of here, I just stay inside the cabin, like, bro ...
Towerfag really did a number with these latest updates...

Try Map 65 Tent Fix Patch. The Official Patch 1 might need to be removed for it to work (Bug in the Patch System)
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3276148

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
In v0.17.5, after downloading the patches from masterdragonson I had been having a few problems within the game. The first of all is that the incest with the player's heirs is disabled, unless masterdragonson just didn't add it back into the latest patch. The other problems is within the posted image below. Every princess in the game declare war to 0 just like in the example shown for the Goblin Princess. I believe the game is trying to set war with the Mermaid Region. These problems are not really all that big, but I would love it if there was to fix them or if they were just my own fault by just missing something that I needed.
Glitch.PNG

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
In v0.17.5, after downloading the patches from masterdragonson I had been having a few problems within the game. The first of all is that the incest with the player's heirs is disabled, unless masterdragonson just didn't add it back into the latest patch. The other problems is within the posted image below. Every princess in the game declare war to 0 just like in the example shown for the Goblin Princess. I believe the game is trying to set war with the Mermaid Region. These problems are not really all that big, but I would love it if there was to fix them or if they were just my own fault by just missing something that I needed.
View attachment 613757
It's a modified copy of the Slave Setup. The only thing is the girl needs 3 Lust before they will allow Sexy Time :love:

2020-04-08_16-53-57.png
2020-04-08_16-57-30.png

CE 530 Babby RND speech

Patches/Patch1585798743.rvdata2

Added some Options in case you wanted to Un-Adopt someone...
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3249166

Towerfag might have effected that with a Patch or there was problems with the Beta versions. If you are still having problems post a screenshot of the Patches in your 'Patches' Folder and I'll look into it but minor testing seems that it's still working.

As for the other Declare war on 0... I would assume an Array in Common Event 16 or 631 is at fault but since 0 is generic for how that Array is defined I wouldn't know which one without examining some data.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I didn't think about it before but could some of these issues be coming from me switching between Beta and Full release to upload them here?
Eh if the code was stable I wouldn't see it being an issue. Sometimes there are race conditions with the Patches so one could overwrite the other. That's what happens with Map Updates as the Patch System uses 1 Map Update Patch to rule them all.

Some of these problems is just Towerfag not taking a little time to check for potential bugs.

Tent has a lot of triggers for what should happen but no fail safe if nothing happens.

Array Crashes are simply a Variable that wasn't set up as an Array properly before he tries to write something to it in Array Format.

Some old bugs well I'm not sure why they were never addressed :unsure: The Panic Button still not Fading Back In sounds like that should have been noticed ages ago...

Others are this game is a couple years old and like a jenga tower some old code gets removed and new code gets piled on top with unknown side effects. Like consolidating the Old Item Effects into a new Common Event then wondering why Harvest Diary now gives out keys lol

Reactions: donofdarkness1

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What version did this happen in?
v0.17.5 though it could have been the beta version.

CE 154 *ITEM EFFECTS* Cardinal Bell Use
Note 1: CE 077 PRAYER: PURIFY Was Removed but coding is mostly the same in 154
Note 2: CE 771 CARDINAL BELL Was Removed but coding is the same in 154
Note 3: Lumpy Frish Fix since it is Item 289 not 281

Patches/Patch1585933620.rvdata2
Edit 2: Supersedes Patch1585886064.rvdata2
Edit: Supersedes Patch1585798455.rvdata2

Reactions: donofdarkness1

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
It's a modified copy of the Slave Setup. The only thing is the girl needs 3 Lust before they will allow Sexy Time :love:

View attachment 613793
View attachment 613795

CE 530 Babby RND speech

Patches/Patch1585798743.rvdata2

Added some Options in case you wanted to Un-Adopt someone...

Towerfag might have effected that with a Patch or there was problems with the Beta versions. If you are still having problems post a screenshot of the Patches in your 'Patches' Folder and I'll look into it but minor testing seems that it's still working.

As for the other Declare war on 0... I would assume an Array in Common Event 16 or 631 is at fault but since 0 is generic for how that Array is defined I wouldn't know which one without examining some data.
I'm still having problems with this. All of the girls have lust above 3 and the pop up menu to even Talk/Sexy Time/Enslave isn't showing up. Here is the list of all of the patches I got in the game.
Patches.PNG

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm still having problems with this. All of the girls have lust above 3 and the pop up menu to even Talk/Sexy Time/Enslave isn't showing up. Here is the list of all of the patches I got in the game.
View attachment 613996
Patch5v017.rvdata2

That one probably is from the Beta Build as v0.17.5 only has Patch 1 Officially
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3275846

Try removing that one and seeing if the others load. I don't have the Beta Build anymore so I can't test that Patch against the others.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Reactions: masterdragonson

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I'm coming back faster than a bolt of lightning. Found a new problem, I recruited a fairy and named her Bea. She then turned into a Kobold. I'd try this with a full and empty party but I have only gotten the same result.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm coming back faster than a bolt of lightning. Found a new problem, I recruited a fairy and named her Bea. She then turned into a Kobold. I'd try this with a full and empty party but I have only gotten the same result.
I can't seem to replicate this on Official v0.17.5 with Patch 1
Might have been a problem with the Beta Build. I went to the Fairy Forest, recruited a few, dropped some of them off with Dear, dropped others off with Faun Princess, however they stayed Fairies.

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
I can't seem to replicate this on Official v0.17.5 with Patch 1
Might have been a problem with the Beta Build. I went to the Fairy Forest, recruited a few, dropped some of them off with Dear, dropped others off with Faun Princess, however they stayed Fairies.
How do I finish the mission family Reunion (The paladin going to quest) y Princess Purity (Report back to Knight's Inc)

Amine991

Jul 13, 2019
hi Guys

Why my princess cannot being pregnant? I seen, slime princess is always fertile ,i took "
Shorty Special" before have sex with her, i wait until 30 days but nothing.
Can you help me may be?
Thanks for ur answers

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
How would you go into the manhole in the Northeastern part of the Clocktown? Whenever I interact with it it just says, "The manhole is bolted into place, there is no way of getting in"

Sep 22, 2017
How would you go into the manhole in the Northeastern part of the Clocktown? Whenever I interact with it it just says, "The manhole is bolted into place, there is no way of getting in"
It's because you can't get into that manhole. Theirs another one thats just slightly West of that one that you can enter.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes