- Press F1
- Make sure "Launch in full screen" is off
- Close and start the game again
- Press F5 to go full screen

If that doesn't work then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks, now it works XD

PS: Still can't find the cheat stone anymore though

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include fix for a bug with the quest menu.

New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'm feeling so confuse... I think that I have a progeny with dragon wings... But how can I fly on the map?

Last edited:

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone having problems with the Dragon I questline on ver17.8? After leaving the tavern with the dragon, the human princess shows up and doesn't talk, freezing my game.

Fix: Having the strongest reign be anything other than the former fixed it.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm really enjoying the game, I bought it on steam even. Yet I seem to get some game crashes fairly often.

Ocassionally when I try to leave an area it will crash as I go back to the world map and now all 3 of my save files are giving me a 'no implicit conversion from nil to integer' error.

I wish the game was a bit more stable, I have to start another campaign to keep playing, guess I"ll try out some different stuff this time around.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Also, when I try to raise a princess' corruption and lose a sex fuck I get a gameover? I thought it was supposed to just knock that one princess out and swap back to the knight/another princess?

Am I doing something wrong? I though tI had to intentionally lose the QTE game.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Also, when I try to raise a princess' corruption and lose a sex fuck I get a gameover? I thought it was supposed to just knock that one princess out and swap back to the knight/another princess?

First, what QTE? It's pure combat. Second, is the other party still alive?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The arrows to get out of the sex is basically a QTE. And yeah the other part is full health. Is it specifically something that doesn't work for the kobold princess? Right now my party is just the knight and the KP and if the KP get's fucked the knight automatically dies every time.

Sep 22, 2017

Did the princess have the Sacred Candle equiped?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
What should I do when the princesses start to go to war with each other? I don't have enough favor with anybody to force them to stop, because I haven't played for very long, and if I do nothing one of them dies?

Am I supposed to try to keep them all alive or just pick and choose who I like and make sure they win the war?

Sep 22, 2017
What should I do when the princesses start to go to war with each other? I don't have enough favor with anybody to force them to stop, because I haven't played for very long, and if I do nothing one of them dies?

Am I supposed to try to keep them all alive or just pick and choose who I like and make sure they win the war?
I prefer to keep as many princesses alive, so what I usually do in a situation like that is I will first make a save in case I mess something up. Then I side with one of the princesses (usually the weaker side) and fight battles for them until I have enough affinity to have the one I sided with make peace.

Reactions: MrCrazy123

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I prefer to keep as many princesses alive, so what I usually do in a situation like that is I will first make a save in case I mess something up. Then I side with one of the princesses (usually the weaker side) and fight battles for them until I have enough affinity to have the one I sided with make peace.
But keep in mind that certain princesses should be fallen in order to complete their respective routes. And insect kingdom will stay underground until the human kingdom is fallen

Reactions: donofdarkness1

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Two questions.

1. Once nightfalls will it stay night until I camp? So I can take my time and run around and meet up with princesses or do other nighttime things without time pressure?

2. Why might I want to spend money to raise a given princess' military power? Will they only use those against each other or are there neutral parties that might attack?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Two questions.

1. Once nightfalls will it stay night until I camp? So I can take my time and run around and meet up with princesses or do other nighttime things without time pressure?

2. Why might I want to spend money to raise a given princess' military power? Will they only use those against each other or are there neutral parties that might attack?
1. A full day lasts for 8 minutes. As long as you are in a kingdom, or cave or wherever not in the overworld, the time will pause until you exit to the overworld. Also, no, it does not stay till night till you make camp. The clock stay ticking
2. Lesser chances of bandit attacks, more resistant against attacks from other princesses at war

Reactions: MrCrazy123
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes