AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
have you tried leveling them up?
masterdragonson said:
Does the character have enough Love or Lust points? I think the magic number is 3
AlexTorch said: Yeah, now i got it, you need lust, not only love, if you put only love that does not work. thanks masterdragonson.
Yes, the thing is that they need lust too, not only love, i was putting only love, but thanks for point that too.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I got a question about the Cheat Patch's does the person that updates that post have to reupdate it every time a new bugfix patch comes out for the current version? Or do I just download and extract each of the bugfix patches like normal as they come out and the cheat patch will still work?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I got a question about the Cheat Patch's does the person that updates that post have to reupdate it every time a new bugfix patch comes out for the current version? Or do I just download and extract each of the bugfix patches like normal as they come out and the cheat patch will still work?
Well the Cheat Patch is special as it will work either way. Though you might miss out on new Animations or other minor tweaks that come along. I keep it updated mostly for this reason but I've seen instances were Towerfag only randomizes the Cheat Codes...

The last update removed the Cheat Crystal and added a Wish Wisp so if you used 0.17.7 Cheat Patch you could use the old Cheat Codes but the Wish Wisp wouldn't work properly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Can princesses get thicc from staying at the tavern? I've been stuffing Kobold princess with cakes and porgy meat for weeks (in game time) and while she does get heavier according to her diary she doesn't go thicc. Worse is that if I happen to forget a couple days, she loses weight really fast. Meanwhile I noticed there's plenty of princesses with wealthy kingdoms who have gotten nice and thicc just by sitting on their thrones.

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
masterdragonson

Hmmmm seems, there has been released patch2

Patreon:
Changelog:
Download:

REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE OLD PATCH FROM THE "PATCHES" FOLDER

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless I did not miss anything, in the changelog.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Is it just me or does this version of the game "Frizzle" every time you try to put the full screen? in the 0.17.5 didn't have this problem.

And the cheat stone disappears when I reloaded my old save file!
Can someone please answer me? I'm getting crazy over here :eek:

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes