masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I feel like it would go a long way towards replayability if progeny/slaves/non-princess-companions (NPCs, if you will) were compatible with battle fuck, an arguably major facet of the game. So far it's only Amelie (as far as I'm aware) and she only has the one animation, instead of also using the generic kobold ones (which seems like an oversight really).
Battle fuck is a rather old system that was made before progeny were a thing. It used to be Sprite Based but Towerfag upgraded it to use the same animations as everything else now. To be honest the only reason you can't use progeny is an old bit of code that filters them out since they didn't have Sprite Animations :LOL:.

While it could be patched out, Towerfag never bothered fixing the Patch System to handle multiple Map Updates so while simple is a pain to maintain...

Reactions: AlexTorch

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Wiki says there's one and maybe another ones in future updates.Also is there scene between GoblinP with dogs? some people said its deleted or something do you know about that?
I think you can see that scene during the wolf quest from the knights Inc

I got tired of a few bugs during a playthrough but that's because the save originated from a much older version.
I managed to eliminate the bugs by completing the game which reset it with an updated version. Using the mystery box I was able to keep the majority of the important items I wanted.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Battle fuck is a rather old system that was made before progeny were a thing. It used to be Sprite Based but Towerfag upgraded it to use the same animations as everything else now. To be honest the only reason you can't use progeny is an old bit of code that filters them out since they didn't have Sprite Animations :LOL:.

While it could be patched out, Towerfag never bothered fixing the Patch System to handle multiple Map Updates so while simple is a pain to maintain...
It being simple just kind of makes it hurt more. Jeez.

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
How does one awaken the sleeping dragon? Oh and masterdragonson, did you come up with any possibilities on why the finhead reign is acting in such a state?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, that makes sense. I was wondering why I couldn't find it as I've bought it on steam. That explains the dead end.
Apologies if you already know this, but if you have the game on Steam you can go the properties menu and then to the Beta tab and switch to beta in the drop down menu if want to play the beta build there.

I would also like to mention that Mermaids are not finished yet, even in the beta build.

Reactions: dankblinker

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Apologies if you already know this, but if you have the game on Steam you can go the properties menu and then to the Beta tab and switch to beta in the drop down menu if want to play the beta build there.

I would also like to mention that Mermaids are not finished yet, even in the beta build.
I never bothered with the other folders initially when looking for the files I needed. Thank you for telling this. I had no idea that you could do that.

Reactions: donofdarkness1
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes