Dameon123

Jan 12, 2020
How do you get to the egg in the barn in the harvest kingdom? is it just there to drive me to ask stupid questions.
the windmill...there's you will find a dragon.... or you could go to the desert reign and interact with the to triger the festival event and there you will find npc that will ask for 2000 swirlies...after that he will gave you an egg....dragon or wyvern egg

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
the windmill...there's you will find a dragon.... or you could go to the desert reign and interact with the to triger the festival event and there you will find npc that will ask for 2000 swirlies...after that he will gave you an egg....dragon or wyvern egg
The egg he asked is completely different from what you suggest

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Did some mucking around and found some possibly useful egg info. The progeny within the egg is pre-determined the moment you pick the egg up, so you can save right beforehand if you wanna attempt for a specific gender, build, or coloration. You can cheat and see what gender the egg will be in advance while waiting to hatch by going to the daycare-bunny-girl, and selecting that egg to take with you, and she'll say "She/he is already with you!" or something of the like. If you want the most eggs right off the bat, take the starting perk that gives you waterbreathing.
A finhead egg is on the beach, in a hole in the north-east of it.
A lamia egg is on the far north-east side of the hammerhead port.
A mermaid egg is at the bottom of the large sea-hole at the south-west of the sea map.
An egg within the harvest princess's barn is a drider. To get it, sneak into the princess' room at night, and steal the windmill key from the open flour bag. from there, unlock the windmill, stop it, and after 4 days, the flour bags will be depleted enough to get the egg.
Rarely, and I -think- it is a daily thing (lasts all day, the event rolls to trigger daily), you can find a dragon on the windmill. A female one will offer sexy times, and after, a egg will be left behind. This egg appears to be ANY dragon type/color. I got a green seahorse-dragon (dragon princess 4 type). Other times, a male will be there, which will snap at you as the knight. I presume a female character can do sexy times with em, but I had none in my party at the time.
The other dragon egg source is at the moon festival at desert princess. A desert nomad will sell a single egg for 2000 swirlies. Again, this can be of ANY dragon type and color.
(There's more loose eggs in the game, but haven't gotten to those yet first-hand)

...On that note, are progeny immune to combat sex, or any sex at all other than whoring them at Qhala's? I mean I'd get it for those you made, but found eggs are another thing...

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
...On that note, are progeny immune to combat sex, or any sex at all other than whoring them at Qhala's? I mean I'd get it for those you made, but found eggs are another thing...
Combat wise, they won't be corrupted because the nun specifically said that princesses are prone to such, and she gives you a diary to keep her in check, alongside their insemination count

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
No, sorry. I wasn't asking about where to find a dragon :) there is a barn filled with sacks in harvest reigns town. I was asking how to get to this :)

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Is it just me or does this version of the game "Frizzle" every time you try to put the full screen? in the 0.17.5 didn't have this problem.

And the cheat stone disappears when I reloaded my old save file!

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
How would we be able to meet a dragon? I've recruited most the princesses available in the game so I may not be able to gain access to the Queen's Spire.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes