masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey masterdragonson, you have any idea if is possible to increase the party size limit? Also if is possible to make some kind of trainer to allow an easy way to add itens? (or to enable sex with Progeny)
Party Size Limit - I'm pretty sure Towerfag limits it in certain events. While it's possible it's also a can of worms that could break Save Compatibilty. However I'll include some details on how.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trainer - Not sure as I don't recall ever seeing a Trainer for an RPG Maker game. Sadly I just add the Script: , however if you don't care about doing it on the fly most Save Editors will add items if you feed it the decrypted Database Files (Armors, Items, System, Weapons).

Progeny - I'll see about updating the patches later. Been busy with

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Party Size Limit - I'm pretty sure Towerfag limits it in certain events. While it's possible it's also a can of worms that could break Save Compatibilty. However I'll include some details on how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trainer - Not sure as I don't recall ever seeing a Trainer for an RPG Maker game. Sadly I just add the Script: , however if you don't care about doing it on the fly most Save Editors will add items if you feed it the decrypted Database Files (Armors, Items, System, Weapons).
Progeny - I'll see about updating the patches later. Been busy with
Hey no problem, i'm thankfull for what you are doing already, the game is not that bad, but there are some stuff that i really dislike , the dev is using too much a newgame+ options, and don't give a fuck for the first playtrought, for example there is some routes that are blocked is you have made some choices, (for example the Harvest Princess and the Scarecrow Princess) that is annoying as hell not being able to do everying in the first run. Is like he is using the newgame+ to extend the life of the game.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
You're supposed to slay the giant birds. Not lay the giant birds.

Also the funniest part is watching them "walk" around the tavern.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
It there another way to cheat the stats? I though i would have enough points at 30 lvl tho maximize the knight's stats. And there i go - i didn't. Cheat engine found my last 4 points with the typical formula, but changing the value has no effect.
The cheat for +10 stats does nothing.

Edit. Nah, never mind. There were 2 values, one i missed. Changing both did the trick.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
I'm not fussed. I found as long as I have enough stats (5 in each trait) to recruit any NPC you come across I'm happy. Kobold princess is my heavy hitter. She and Dog Princess are my faves, too bad Yandere doesn't get along with anyone. Also wouldn't mind a part 2 to Dog Princess route where you go ahead and take down the Dragon Queen together.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I wanna ask something it was my first time in this game and harvest kingdom got conqured by skeletons can i make reconquer again with cheats or without ?(nevermind she died i'm going 5 hours back)

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there Any shortcut to go southern regions or do i have to walk all the way everytime?
There are several shortcuts for you to take south. You may fly or take a contraption back and forth through the caves and down the mountain. I also think you can take a ship there also however this may be a short cut for you but I think several in game days pass during your voyage.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there Any shortcut to go southern regions or do i have to walk all the way everytime?
You can have a fairy for example (to have a ability to fly) and just cross the mountains, the game teleport you to there, is the easy way.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes